Happy thanksgiving you crazy canadians.

BuzZz
Site Supporter - Platinum
Site Supporter - Platinum
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 47
My Motorcycle: makes my 'nads tingle

#11 Unread post by BuzZz »

Ninja Geoff wrote:Buzz, don't you have a truck? And we all know deep down, you're a squid at heart. Do what I do, donuts in the snow. Drift around rotarys. And spin out in front of the state police and get away with it :laughing:
Wow, I never thought of that...... uuhhh wait, oh yes I have.... remember who you're talkin' to here, boy. :wink:

I do this alot, like most days I leave the house, as personal therapy. It's not season-specific though. I actually prefer such activities on dirt or gravel roads. Snow is fun.... for a week... maybe.... then it's mostly ice and frozen dirt and icy grooves taking different lines than I want to :? .... more traction/control/speed on geologically-based road surfaces vs hydrologically-based ones. :twisted:

Spend less time in the weeds in summer, but when you do hit the tulips it is a little more 'dramatic'.. <---- see also... $$$. And it's better to be stuck waiting for your buddy to come pull you out of the ditch when it's +25 rather than -25. :mrgreen:
No Witnesses.... :shifty:

roscowgo
Legendary 750
Legendary 750

#12 Unread post by roscowgo »

BuzZz wrote:It snowed here last Friday.

So I invite you, Mr. Geoff, to go pound sand. :mrgreen:

Yes, I am blaming you. You brought it up, it follows that it's your fault. Besides, if you can blame the drivers trying to kill you for the rain, as in your other post, I can lay this on your head. And have done. So make it stop or I will be forced to take off your head in the hopes that it will take winter with it, since I have previously layed it on your head. Now Cut It Out!!!! Make it go away, now boy! :wink:

Thanx, eh. I appreciate it.

:laughing:
:laugh5: 70s n 80s here :D:D:D:D:D

NorthernPete
Years Riding: 11
My Motorcycle: 1988 Kawasaki Vulcan 1500

#13 Unread post by NorthernPete »

roscowgo wrote: :laugh5: 70s n 80s here :D:D:D:D:D
whats that in real numbers? :lol: :?
1988 VN1500
2009 GS500F

Ninja Geoff
Site Supporter - Gold
Site Supporter - Gold
Years Riding: 7
My Motorcycle: 2006 Kawasaki Ninja 650R

#14 Unread post by Ninja Geoff »

BuzZz wrote: And it's better to be stuck waiting for your buddy to come pull you out of the ditch when it's +25 rather than -25. :mrgreen:
:laughing: there's a reason I keep an extra coat behind the seat in winter. Hasn't happened yet, but if it does, I might need another coat on top of the TWO carhartts I wear in the snow times. Though I should put some thermals back there too...
[img]http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/3563/41350009.jpg[/img]

Wrider
Site Supporter - Gold
Site Supporter - Gold
Years Riding: 4
My Motorcycle: 2005 Kawasaki Z750S

#15 Unread post by Wrider »

Hehehe, wow... I'm sitting here watching the weather channel, currently we're at 93F, and I've got the A/C on here... :laughing:
Anyone up for a trip to Arizona?
Anyone?
Wrider
Have owned - 2001 Suzuki Volusia
Current bike - 2005 Kawasaki Z750S
MMI Graduation date January 9th, 2009. Factory Certifications in Suzuki and Yamaha

Ninja Geoff
Site Supporter - Gold
Site Supporter - Gold
Years Riding: 7
My Motorcycle: 2006 Kawasaki Ninja 650R

#16 Unread post by Ninja Geoff »

Wrider wrote:Hehehe, wow... I'm sitting here watching the weather channel, currently we're at 93F, and I've got the A/C on here... :laughing:
Anyone up for a trip to Arizona?
Anyone?
Wrider
only 2600 miles... I'm en route.
[img]http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/3563/41350009.jpg[/img]