AAAARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!

ceemes
Legendary 2000
Legendary 2000
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 26
My Motorcycle: 1998 Triumph Trophy
Location: Burnaby, BC, Canada, Sol 3, the Milky Way Galaxy, the Known Universe.

AAAARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!

#1 Unread post by ceemes »

WHERE THE BLOODY HELL DID I PUT MY BLOODY BIKE KEYS!!!!!!!!!

Damn damn damn.....after a week of miserable weather and no riding, its finally turned nice here. So yesterday I rode to work and planning on riding in today, park the bike sideways in front of the cage (under ground parking and only one slot to a customer).

Got home and decided to commit a neatness for some reason, shredded the old bills, bundled up the old news papers, sorted the laundry, cleaned and polished up the place (can ya tell I'm a single guy yet?).

This morning, put on the gear and ready to roll.....only the bike keys are flippin' missing. Sure, found the ring with the apartment and cage keys, but not the bike keys.....spent ten minutes searching high and low and no joy...stripped off the gear and sadly made my way down to car park and oh bugger it, I've locked the bikes front wheel facing the front of the cage with a dirty great pillar blocking the way.....muscle the arse end of the around just enough so I could roll it out of the way (damn Sabre's are flipping heavy), moved the cage and rolled the bike back in my parking slot. Get to work 15 minutes late....

To add insult to injury, on the commute home some nimrod in a city tractor hauling an empty container chassis decides to turn into my lane without checking for other vehicles or using his signals. Laid on the horn, flipped him the bird and got his company name and truck number. Turns out he drives for one the carriers I use for city work and I know his dispatcher.....called buddy and somehow I get the feeling that driver will be wearing a new one when he gets back to the shop.

Okay, ranted enough, feeling better now.......if only I could just find my bloody bike keys......... :evil:
Always ask why.

ceemes
Legendary 2000
Legendary 2000

#2 Unread post by ceemes »

Found them......someone want to tell me how they got into the freeze????? :confused: :confused:
Always ask why.

BuzZz
Site Supporter - Platinum
Site Supporter - Platinum
Years Riding: 47
My Motorcycle: makes my 'nads tingle

#3 Unread post by BuzZz »

"Cocaine is a hellva a drug."..... Rick James - entertainer and a man who would know.

"Crystal Meth is a hellva drug."...... Loise Griffin - Family Guy. :wink:

I once found a carton of ice cream in the linen cupboard after my wife had fixed herself a bowlful the night before. :laughing:
No Witnesses.... :shifty:

KarateChick
Site Supporter - Gold
Site Supporter - Gold

#4 Unread post by KarateChick »

ceemes wrote:Found them......someone want to tell me how they got into the freeze????? :confused: :confused:
:innocent2: :angel:
Ya right, :wink: there are only 2 kinds of bikes: It's a Ninja... look that one's a Harley... oh there's a Ninja... Harley...Ninja...

[img]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j135/KarateChick_2006/IMG_1245_1.jpg[/img]

Ninja Geoff
Site Supporter - Gold
Site Supporter - Gold
Years Riding: 7
My Motorcycle: 2006 Kawasaki Ninja 650R

#5 Unread post by Ninja Geoff »

LOL.... I once watched my roomate p0ut the remote in the fridge...
[img]http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/3563/41350009.jpg[/img]

jstark47
Site Supporter - Silver
Site Supporter - Silver
Years Riding: 16
My Motorcycle: '12 Tiger 800, '03 Trophy 1200

#6 Unread post by jstark47 »

I feel for ya, man. I am constantly in rebellion against the Tyranny of Small Objects. We have a little glass dish where all the bike keys and spare car keys go. My wife and I check up on each other all the time: "hey, honey, your keys are out on the table, put them in the glass dish." It works................ most of the time. :frusty:

We also have backup keys for all the bikes. :roll:
2003 Triumph Trophy 1200
2009 BMW F650GS (wife's)
2012 Triumph Tiger 800
2018 Yamaha XT250 (wife's)
2013 Kawasaki KLX250S

ceemes
Legendary 2000
Legendary 2000

#7 Unread post by ceemes »

KarateChick wrote:
ceemes wrote:Found them......someone want to tell me how they got into the freeze????? :confused: :confused:
:innocent2: :angel:
Damn it KC, you could of at least cook me dinner for me or pulled something out the freezer when ya hid my keys........ :rant: :rant: :rant: :furious: :furious: :furious:
Always ask why.

ceemes
Legendary 2000
Legendary 2000

#8 Unread post by ceemes »

jstark47 wrote:I feel for ya, man. I am constantly in rebellion against the Tyranny of Small Objects. We have a little glass dish where all the bike keys and spare car keys go. My wife and I check up on each other all the time: "hey, honey, your keys are out on the table, put them in the glass dish." It works................ most of the time. :frusty:

We also have backup keys for all the bikes. :roll:
I swear I have an imp or gremlin following me about hiding things, kegs, wallet, remotes, faxes at work I was reading a second ago and are now gone........
Always ask why.

Sev
Site Supporter - Gold
Site Supporter - Gold

#9 Unread post by Sev »

My bike key goes in my right jacket pocket. If it's not in that pocket it's in the ignition. Or in my hand on the way to the ignition.

OR sitting in the seat lock cause I took the seat off, put it back on, then walked away.
Of course I'm generalizing from a single example here, but everyone does that. At least I do.

[url=http://sirac-sev.blogspot.com/][img]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a227/Sevulturus/sig.jpg[/img][/url]

NorthernPete
Years Riding: 11
My Motorcycle: 1988 Kawasaki Vulcan 1500

#10 Unread post by NorthernPete »

My phone made it into the dish washer once....although I think having a toddler around might have had something to do with it..... that or beer....
1988 VN1500
2009 GS500F