That's the end of that....

Ninja Geoff
Site Supporter - Gold
Site Supporter - Gold
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 7
My Motorcycle: 2006 Kawasaki Ninja 650R

#11 Unread post by Ninja Geoff »

Man, hatin on the furds. I just wish i could afford a 302 swap in my ranger, along with a nice Dana 60 rear. So what if it'd still be 2WD, it'd get a small lift and an air locker in back. Pre runner ftw! I'd have to say though, my favorite of the big trucks i've driven (from my mom's old sierra, yay 1/2 ton) to an F750, I like the GMC 2500HD best. So what if it's a 6.0 gasser, it was fun to drive. The Ram 2500 would have been a blast if it wasn't such a piece of "poo poo". Thing had no nut, didn't like to shift, and was in some serious need of front end work.
[img]http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/3563/41350009.jpg[/img]

BuzZz
Site Supporter - Platinum
Site Supporter - Platinum
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 47
My Motorcycle: makes my 'nads tingle

#12 Unread post by BuzZz »

I really don't get into the whole 'brand' thing, in any vehicle.

I'm a mean. I'll ride whatever turns me on at the time. :mrgreen:

Same with trucks. All the brands have serious flaws to me. Back in the 80's and 90's, Fords were the least offensive to me, even though they haven't been able to build a decent gas engine since the 60's.

Lately I been liking the Dodges. 2500's and bigger are only any good with the Cummins, you want to rod around, get a Hemi in a 1/2 ton.

Chevy's do ride nice. A Chevy truck makes a nice car. :twisted:

And they do come up with some nice gasser motors. I'd rather have a Duramax than a 'revised' Powerstroke. I just don't care for their chassis and the seats don't suit me at all.

But I'd still rather be Cummin than 'Strokin'..... even a good 'Stroke. :mrgreen:
No Witnesses.... :shifty: