Emergency stop

Shorts
Site Supporter - Gold
Site Supporter - Gold

Emergency stop

#1 Unread post by Shorts »

So, I was watching myself on my youtube link on my new 'emergency stop practice'. I look to the side list and see a handfull of similar videos. Here is one I had to laugh at, then say "Hey! They grouped me with him!?" I'm glad I did better :laughing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTk6qkqBsGI

jstark47
Site Supporter - Silver
Site Supporter - Silver
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 16
My Motorcycle: '12 Tiger 800, '03 Trophy 1200

#2 Unread post by jstark47 »

Hey, Shorts, did you know on your most recent vid there's a distinctly audible **yawn** from the cameraman at 1:47 in? :laughing: I guess that's your husband? Give him hell!! Maybe you'll get dinner out from it or something.... :wink: :mrgreen:
2003 Triumph Trophy 1200
2009 BMW F650GS (wife's)
2012 Triumph Tiger 800
2018 Yamaha XT250 (wife's)
2013 Kawasaki KLX250S

Shorts
Site Supporter - Gold
Site Supporter - Gold

#3 Unread post by Shorts »

jstark47 wrote:Hey, Shorts, did you know on your most recent vid there's a distinctly audible **yawn** from the cameraman at 1:47 in? :laughing: I guess that's your husband? Give him hell!! Maybe you'll get dinner out from it or something.... :wink: :mrgreen:
YES! That booger! But I'll take that any day over the gum chewing clicks he did in the first 4 vids :frusty: I don't have pro video editing software so I can get rid of the voice with my beginner program without muting all the sound. And I like the sound of my bike :mrgreen:

I believe its in my 4th ride video that he moans in disagreement about me taking more loops around. I asked him about that one and he said "he was reliving a conversation he had had earlier in the day" and it wasn't in reaction to me riding around some more. Ummhmm, that's why the groan is so well-timed with a turn

:whupass:

Sev
Site Supporter - Gold
Site Supporter - Gold

#4 Unread post by Sev »

Remember kiddies always where your crash helmet!

Impressive.
Of course I'm generalizing from a single example here, but everyone does that. At least I do.

[url=http://sirac-sev.blogspot.com/][img]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a227/Sevulturus/sig.jpg[/img][/url]

High_Side
Site Supporter - Platinum
Site Supporter - Platinum
Years Riding: 48
My Motorcycle: Desert-X, CB1100F, CRF300 Rally, Nightha

#5 Unread post by High_Side »

That vid still cracks me up. What a tool. At least make it look like a real motorcycle crash :P

NightNurse
Legendary 300
Legendary 300

#6 Unread post by NightNurse »

Shorts, whats the link to your videos? I would love to see them!