Wild Hogs- Great movie

Wrider
Site Supporter - Gold
Site Supporter - Gold
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 4
My Motorcycle: 2005 Kawasaki Z750S

#21 Unread post by Wrider »

I might be wrong, but I was definitely paying attention to it and I didn't notice that at all... Huh, guess I'll have to go re-watch it! :D And can you imagine all the damage they did to those poor sportsters? Yeesh, that would hurt!
One more thing, did anyone notice Tim Allen acting like he'd never been on a bike before? Like riding really stiff and such?
Wrider
Have owned - 2001 Suzuki Volusia
Current bike - 2005 Kawasaki Z750S
MMI Graduation date January 9th, 2009. Factory Certifications in Suzuki and Yamaha

Scoutmedic
Site Supporter - Gold
Site Supporter - Gold
Years Riding: 7
My Motorcycle: 2003 Honda Gold Wing

#22 Unread post by Scoutmedic »

Since we're talking about inconsistancies, I loved how the bikes didn't slow down when they did their fist bumps. :laughing:

And did you catch Ray Liota on the OCC bike? I'll bet it's pretty common for gang members to be riding around on $150,000 custom built bikes. :laughing:

I'm definitely going to buy this when it comes out on DVD. If for no other reason, I want to see outtakes!

Wrider
Site Supporter - Gold
Site Supporter - Gold
Years Riding: 4
My Motorcycle: 2005 Kawasaki Z750S

#23 Unread post by Wrider »

Lol yeah, did notice those! That was funny! My friend that I saw it with and I are both computer science people, and when Dudley said "I'm a computer programmer." We both looked at each other and said "No he isn't! He owns a Mac!" Then we realized what we said and just about died laughing...
Wrider
Have owned - 2001 Suzuki Volusia
Current bike - 2005 Kawasaki Z750S
MMI Graduation date January 9th, 2009. Factory Certifications in Suzuki and Yamaha

Locopez
Legendary 300
Legendary 300
Years Riding: 9
My Motorcycle: 09 HD Electra Glide Classic

#24 Unread post by Locopez »

Sev wrote:
Locopez wrote:Well "Wild Hogs" was a great laughing movie....."Ghost Rider"....was an okay movie....that EVA MENDEZ....man she is so easy on the eyes....

If you asked me...am I sure that HD sure paid a pretty penny for all the advertising in both of these movies....

at least they provided the Sportster in Wild hogs...that they kept wrecking!!!

Also I thought that I had read somewhere that the old Pan Head in the Ghost rider movie...was made and based on the ole "Capt America" bike from easy rider......Chrome hardtail frame and the high fish tail pipes....
Did you notice that the first time he dropped the sportster it magically turned into a Kawi Vulcan?
You know...I guess I wan't looking that closely...I wa wondering if they did that.....I mean I can see why they did it to the Sportster more than once....I mean it would be cheaper that wrecking the bike that John T was riding...a CVO softtail...that bike is like over $30K.....
07 Suzuki DR650SE & 03 HD FLHT Elctra Glide

Rubber side down....shinny side up!

Skier
Site Supporter - Platinum
Site Supporter - Platinum

#25 Unread post by Skier »

Just got back from watching the movie. I thought it was hilarious, as did my GF and my buddy.

I am currently writing down the things not to due on my road trip next week... lots of it involving nudity with fellow male bikers. :laughing:
[url=http://www.motoblag.com/blag/]Practicing the dark and forgotten art of using turn signals since '98.[/url]

roscowgo
Legendary 750
Legendary 750

#26 Unread post by roscowgo »

Went and saw it last night....

was pretty good. about what i expected.

wish people would just hand out bikes to me :P