Kharma is a B-word kids.

BlueBomber
Elite
Elite
Sex: Male

Kharma is a B-word kids.

#1 Unread post by BlueBomber »

The other night I came out of my girlfriend's house and walked to my car.

I noticed that somebody had taken the liberty of adding some customizations while I was out: A GIANT FREAKING SMASHED IN DRIVERS SIDE REAR FENDER.

This person must enjoy the anonymity of their art, as they left no name or method of contact.

I did however happen to notice that it looks like somebody hit me directly perpendicular, or close to it. I also noticed that I was just in front of a driveway across the street.

Guess what I saw today? Girl that lives there has a giant break in her rear bumper, the side that would have hit if she'd angled her car towards where mine was parked.

Coincidence? I think not. But I can't prove it, so she gets away with a hit and run I guess.

Remember Lady: Kharma's a B****.

\/\/
Suzuki Boulevard M50 - Bright Blue

Johnj
Site Supporter - Platinum
Site Supporter - Platinum
Years Riding: 34
My Motorcycle: A Bolt of Lightning

#2 Unread post by Johnj »

I hope you called the cops and had an accident report made. If you had, a follow up call about the neighbors car could have lead to 'Leaving the scene of an accident' charges for her. If not your SOL.
People say I'm stupid and apathetic. I don't know what that means, and I don't care.
Always wear a helmet, eye protection, and protective clothing. Never ride under the influence of drugs or alcohol.

-Holiday
Legendary 1500
Legendary 1500

#3 Unread post by -Holiday »

I'd be calling the fuzz. i'm sure if they ask her about it she'll confess.
2000 Suzuki Bandit 1200s
Vespa Rally 200 in pieces

[img]http://www.brian-payne.com/bikes/VisitedStatesMap.jpg[/img]

NorthernPete
Years Riding: 11
My Motorcycle: 1988 Kawasaki Vulcan 1500

#4 Unread post by NorthernPete »

agreed, my mom had the same sort of thing happen to her when she was visiting my gandparents. she came outside to see the third door of her pick up smashed in (couldnt open the front door, it was that bad) then way she was parked, the only way it could have happened was for the person across the street to have abcked out into her. a little detective work that night found a few dents in spots on the neighbours vehichle. and once confrtoned, they admited to hitting her. try the nice route first, be polite, and if that doesnt result in anything, release the hounds.
1988 VN1500
2009 GS500F