Also published originally in the Sunday Telegraph...

dr_bar
Site Supporter - Diamond
Site Supporter - Diamond
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 44
My Motorcycle: 2007 Yamaha Royal Star Venture

Also published originally in the Sunday Telegraph...

#1 Unread post by dr_bar »

Originally published in The Sunday Telegraph, here's a reprint from "National Post Online" I recieved a version of this article today by email, an additional paragraph was tagged onto the end that slammed Bush and Harper and was made to look like an original piece of the article. In case others have recieved the edited version, I thought just the original would be a fair thing to post. Also, if you haven't seen this article, it's an amazing tribute to Canadians by a British journalist...

Salute to a brave and modest nation
Kevin Myers - The Sunday Telegraph April 26, 2002

LONDON - Until the deaths last week of four Canadian soldiers accidentally killed by a U.S. warplane in Afghanistan, probably almost no one outside their home country had been aware that Canadian troops were deployed in the region. And as always, Canada will now bury its dead, just as the rest of the world as always will forget its sacrifice, just as it always forgets nearly everything Canada ever does...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Four wheels move the body.
Two wheels move the soul!"

blues2cruise
Sex: Female
Years Riding: 16
My Motorcycle: 2000 Yamaha V-Star 1100

#2 Unread post by blues2cruise »

That was a wonderful editorial.

Fast Eddy B
Legendary 500
Legendary 500
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 12
My Motorcycle: 02 Fazer FZS600

#3 Unread post by Fast Eddy B »

And in travelling the world, Canadians are rarely boastful; most comfortable knowing the quality of their homeland without feeling the need to convince everybody around them.

Oh, Canada!
02 Fazer 600