Church Protest Soldier's Funeral AAAGGGHHHHH!

Sarahc
Rookie
Rookie
Sex: Male

Church Protest Soldier's Funeral AAAGGGHHHHH!

#1 Unread post by Sarahc »

We have a hero being returned today to Indiana. and the Westboro Baptist church has said they are coming to protest at the funeral. I am so disgusted with this. I wish there was something I could do!

mustangski
Elite
Elite

#2 Unread post by mustangski »

2001 Victory V92C
2002 Honda Shadow 600 (Finally gettin my wife ridin!)
2000 Harley Davidson Sportster (Sold)
1984 Honda Magna V45 (Sold)

Semper Fidelis

Candy750
Legendary
Legendary

#3 Unread post by Candy750 »

I hate this group and the woman that is the spokes person!

She was on Free Beer and Hot Wings one a.m. and I nearly drove off the road in a rage! She thinks the Amish Community Tradgedy is the Childern's fault! They are sinners, evil, she says. She really needs to be tarred feathered. OMG - I'm getting very angry thinking about it again!

I belive the Partiot Riders are the group that can help - but they need to be invited. I would ride with them is they were needing to do this in my area, if they would have me.

I am all for free speech - but this woman could incite a riot like yelling "fire" in a movie theater. SHE NEEDS TO BE STOPPED!!!!

If anyone can find a way - please - let me know - I'm with you!
Candy 750

deedee1
Elite
Elite

#4 Unread post by deedee1 »

I can't believe they would protest at a funeral. That is the lowest form of disrespect. That person fought for our country no matter the war or civil action. They put their life on the line and did their job. That makes me angry in every sense.

Don't they care about this persons family? Or how hard it is on them to have lost someone like that?

Ok I am gonna stop now or this post will get way to long....

Deedee

CNF2002
Site Supporter - Silver
Site Supporter - Silver

#5 Unread post by CNF2002 »

No, they don't care. They only think of themselves.
2002 Buell Blast 500 /¦\
[url=http://www.putfile.com][img]http://x10.putfile.com/3/8221543225.gif[/img][/url]
[url=http://www.totalmotorcycle.com/BBS/viewtopic.php?t=11790]Confessions of a Commuter[/url]

Nalian
Site Supporter - Platinum
Site Supporter - Platinum
Sex: Female
Years Riding: 5
My Motorcycle: 2011/BMW/F800R

#6 Unread post by Nalian »

They've been at it for a while. Phelps and his ilk unfortunately will never get what they deserve.

Shorts
Site Supporter - Gold
Site Supporter - Gold

#7 Unread post by Shorts »

mustangski wrote:There is.

http://www.patriotguard.org/

I was just about to say, where is the Patriot Guard.

The nerve of people to protest a funeral, its absolutely disgusting! I guess they don't understand that they're exactly the same as the "evil" they're yapping about.

One of these days, a family member or friends is going to snap and those protestors are going to suffer a consequence. If that was me, and they were doing that to my DH (heaven forbid), they'd better be far enough away that I don't snap!

Wrider
Site Supporter - Gold
Site Supporter - Gold
Years Riding: 4
My Motorcycle: 2005 Kawasaki Z750S

#8 Unread post by Wrider »

I completely agree with all of the above posts... Also, I have previous experience with those "O-Ring" holes... I went to a very openminded and accepting high school, and they protested us in 04, 05, 06 and are apparently coming back in 07... Anyway, my sister and I have always been hands on about protesting against them too. I just wish there was some *legal* way to shut them up and keep their speeches and protests out of the public eye. I guess there will always be some idiots that need to get their opinions, no matter how stupid, out into the world. Gah, these people make me so mad!
Wrider

oldschoolorange
Legendary
Legendary

#9 Unread post by oldschoolorange »

Nalian wrote:They've been at it for a while. Phelps and his ilk unfortunately will never get what they deserve.
I dunno about that, one day someone will do something. If it was my friends funeral they were protesting I would probably arrange for something to happen to them
83 GS550, 70 Yamaha CT1 175

MrGompers
Site Supporter - Gold
Site Supporter - Gold

#10 Unread post by MrGompers »

These clowns do it for the publicity. Even we're talking about them and thats what they want.

When these clowns die they need to have their funerals protested.