Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

Jordan Ashburn Continues His Podium Streak

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

Jordan Ashburn Continues His Podium Streak

Press Release

For Immediate Release
Paso Robles, California

Beta USA's Jordan Ashburn finished third overall for the weekend at round three of the Full Gas Sprint Enduro series held in Abingdon, Virginia. Ashburn raced his 430 RR in the slick conditions to finish only eleven seconds behind second place.

Ashburn describes his race, "Saturday started pretty slow I had to be pretty cautious in the muddy conditions. The enduro test was pretty slick. I was able to finish the day with a 3rd place going into Sunday and almost steal a test win. Going into Sunday I was close to second. I battled times all day back and forth and ended up a mere 11 secs from 2nd overall. I'm looking to keep building steam and working hard!"

Ashburn at speed at the Sprint Enduro in Virginia. (photo by Shan Moore)

Out in the West, Beta factory rider Justin Wallis finished 7th at round six of the WORCS championship held in Las Vegas at the Orleans Arena. The race is very unique in that the track design races inside the arena and stretches out to the parking lot. Wallis struggled to find his speed during the event and is looking forward to round seven in Hurricane, Utah in three weeks.

Justin Wallis and his 430 RR in Las Vegas. (photo by Harlen Foley)

The Beta factory Trial team competed in rounds 1 & 2 in Amarillo, Texas this past weekend and will do battle at rounds 3 & 4 in Sedan, Kansas this weekend. Look for a full race report next week!

This weekend the Factory Off Road Team's schedule is round four of the of the GNCC held in Morganton, South Carolina with riders Jordan Ashburn (XC1). Teammate Nick Davis (XC2) is returning after healing from his injury. Drew Higgins will join Davis in the highly contested XC2 class as well.

In the West, Max Gerston will be racing in the round four of the West Hare Scramble Championship held in Redding, California.
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.