ROCKSTAR ENERGY HUSQVARNA FACTORY RACING’S JASON ANDERSON FINISHES THIRD AT SEATTLE SX!

Daily Motorcycle News has moved Here
totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

ROCKSTAR ENERGY HUSQVARNA FACTORY RACING’S JASON ANDERSON FINISHES THIRD AT SEATTLE SX!

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

DAVALOS 4TH IN 250, WILSON 10TH IN 450

The Rockstar Energy Husqvarna Factory Racing Team battled a tough track at Century Link Field in Seattle, WA for the 14th round of AMA Supercross. Despite the conditions, the team fought hard and walked away with three top-10 finishes.

Jason Anderson got a top-10 start in his heat and moved into fifth shortly thereafter before overtaking the fourth-place spot. He held strong to finish fourth and earn a spot in the 450 main. He got the holeshot in the main, moved to second, then settled into third before playing catch up late in the race and making an impressive pass to take over the second-place spot, then fell back to third where he finished. He is currently fifth overall in 450 rider point standings.

“I got a great start tonight,” said Anderson. “I’m really happy with another podium finish. I’m going to work hard this week and try to keep the momentum going for next week’s race in Salt Lake City."

Martin Davalos got the holeshot in his heat and held strong for a few laps until he collided with Justin Hill and went off the track. He re-entered and suffered more bad luck as he went down on the triple, leaving him in ninth before making the pass for eighth with two laps to go. He then made a late race charge to fifth, and finished fifth, to qualify for the 250SX West main. He got a top-three start in the main before a red-flag forced a restart. He pulled the holeshot in the restart before falling back to fourth where he finished. He is currently fourth overall 250SX West rider point standings.

“It feels good to be back on the track,” said Davalos. “I got the holeshot in the main after the restart and I’m happy with a fourth-place finish. I’ll come back swinging next week."

Dean Wilson got a top-10 start in his heat and would eventually finish seventh, forcing him to earn his transfer position via the 450 semi. He got a top-10 start in the semi and rocketed into third by the end of the first lap before making the pass for second in lap two. He then capitalized on another rider’s mistake, overtook the lead, and held strong to take the victory and earn a spot in the 450 main. He got a mid-pack start in the main and battled in the top-10 for awhile before finishing 10th. He is currently ninth overall in 450 rider point standings.

“I’m pretty happy that I won my semi,” said Wilson. “I didn’t get the greatest of starts in the main but I worked hard for that finish so I’ll take it. A top-10 is good."

The team will now make its way to Salt Lake City, UT for the 15th round of the series, to be held next Saturday at Rice-Eccles Stadium.

Seattle SX Results:

250SX West Main Event:
1. Aaron Plessinger
2. Justin Hill
3. Mitchell Oldenburg
4. Martin Davalos – Rockstar Energy Husqvarna Factory Racing

250SX West Rider Point Standings:
1. Justin Hill – 160 points
2. Aaron Plessinger – 142 points
3. Shane Mcelrath – 129 points
4. Martin Davalos – Rockstar Energy Husqvarna Factory Racing – 124 points
5. James Decotis – 106 points
6. Austin Forkner – 90 points
7. Dan Reardon – 82 points
8. Kyle Chisholm – 73 points
9. Cole Martinez – 64 points
10. Jeremy Martin – 55 points

450 Main Event:
1. Marvin Musquin
2. Eli Tomac
3. Jason Anderson – Rockstar Energy Husqvarna Factory Racing

10. Dean Wilson – Rockstar Energy Husqvarna Factory Racing

450 Rider Point Standings:
1. Eli Tomac – 294 points
2. Ryan Dungey – 294 points
3. Marvin Musquin – 252 points
4. Cole Seely – 211 points
5. Jason Anderson – Rockstar Energy Husqvarna Factory Racing – 208 points
6. Blake Baggett – 177 points
7. Davi Millsaps – 176 points
8. Broc Tickle – 158 points
9. Dean Wilson – Rockstar Energy Husqvarna Factory Racing – 147 points
10. Chad Reed – 143 points
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.