Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

Beta re-signs Ty Cullins

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

Beta re-signs Ty Cullins

Press Release

For Immediate Release
Paso Robles, California

Beta USA has re-signed eighteen year old Ty Cullins for the 2017 season to compete in the National EnduroX series along with some select extreme races. Cullins has been with Beta for the past four seasons and with his 4th place finish at the EnduroX season finale last November, has proven he is ready to challenge for some podiums.

"I'm excited to be with Beta for the fifth year in 2017. They've given me the support I need to get where I am today and I hope to be with them for many more years as I make my way to the top." Cullins explains.

Ty Cullins will race a specially-prepared Beta 350 RR in 2017 (photo by Kato)

Beta USA team manager Zack Huberty was happy to have Ty continue with the team, "I'm excited to re-sign Ty for another year. He impressed me at the last two endurocross rounds and showed me the potential that we've seen in him all along. His trials background is a great asset. I'm excited to add some extreme races to Ty's schedule this season in addition to Endurocross."

Cullins finished a career best 4th place in Ontario last November (photo by Adam Booth)

Cullins is also a multi-time Mototrial champion as well. (photo courtesy of Dirt Rider magazine)

Subscribe to the Beta USA newsletter by clicking HERE for updates on model information and race team updates.

For more information about Beta motorcycles, go to www.betausa.com

Sincerely,
Your Beta Crew
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.