Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

BOGLE AND TICKLE TAKE POSITIVES FROM ANAHEIM

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

Team Suzuki Press Office – January 10.

Justin Bogle – 12th.
Broc Tickle – 16th.

While it may not have been the final result the team was looking for, there were plenty of bright spots for RCH/ Yoshimura/ Suzuki Factory Racing in Saturday night’s Monster Energy AMA/ FIM World Supercross season opener at Angel Stadium in Anaheim, California.

Although not showing as well as they both hoped on the final scorecard, Justin Bogle and Broc Tickle came away from Round 1 with plenty of positives with 12th and 16th-placed finishes.

Both riders had to race their way into the 450SX Main Event via their respective semi-finals, where Tickle led every lap and took victory in his; and Bogle raced at the front of his and scored a runner-up finish.

When the starting gate dropped for the first of 17 events on the 2017 schedule, neither rider was able to put together the start they were hoping for and had to work hard for every position. Over the course of the 20-minute-plus-one-lap race, Bogle, the newest addition to the RCH stable, steadily made his way forward and clawed his way to 12th; a solid showing in his first race for the team owned by Carey Hart and Ricky Carmichael.

“It wasn’t the result we were looking for but our Suzuki RM-Z450 was fast and I’m happy the first race with my new team is in the books,” commented Bogle following the race. “I didn’t get the best start in my heat or the Main but I’ll get that cleaned-up and be better as the season goes on. I was hoping to be better than 12th but you have to start somewhere. We’ll work hard this week so we can put together a better effort next weekend. On to San Diego.”
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.