totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

Beta re-signs Morgan Tanke

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

Beta USA has re-signed woman racer Morgan Tanke through the 2017 season. Nineteen year old Tanke hails from Riverside, California and has proven herself to be a threat in the Women's EnduroX championship by finishing second in the 2016 series aboard her Beta 300 Xtrainer.

"I couldn't be happier to sign another deal with Beta, I love the bikes and the team, and I'm grateful for all of the support that they have given me. I'm excited to see what 2017 has in store!" Tanke comments.

Morgan Tanke is all smiles headed into the 2017 season

Beta USA's Tim Pilg has this to say, "I am super happy to continue with Morgan. She not only has talent as a young racer but also has a great work ethic. Our team manager Zack Huberty and rider coach Rodney Smith are looking forward to getting her out racing other select off road events along with EnduroX. She has some very special "go fast" skills and we want to help her succeed in all aspects of racing."

Tanke has some moto skills as well

Tanke will race some select GNCC and National Enduro's to get her feet wet in those series. She will race a specially prepared Beta Xtrainer as the size of the bike fits her perfectly.

Tanke runs #31, ironically the same number that her coach Rodney Smith ran to win 5 GNCC titles

Subscribe to the Beta USA newsletter by clicking HERE for updates on model information and race team updates.

For more information about Beta motorcycles, go to www.betausa.com

Sincerely,
Your Beta Crew
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.