Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

SUZUKI DOMINATES CHEMNITZ SX CUP RACE

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

Team Suzuki Press Office - December 1.

Kyle Cunningham – 1st Overall.
Nick Schmidt – 1st in Series.

American Kyle Cunningham scored overall victory aboard his RM-Z450 Suzuki at the penultimate round of the ADAC SX Cup at Chemnitz Arena in Germany as fellow Suzuki rider Nick Schmidt extended his lead in the series.

More than 10,000 spectators witnessed the dominance of Suzuki machinery as Cunningham, riding for Team Castrol Power 1 Suzuki Moto-Base, became the new "King of Chemnitz."

The Texan, who had already celebrated victory the weekend before in Munich, displayed tremendous speed against a strong field of Supercross talent. Despite terrible starts he ended both Main Events in second place to convincingly clinch the event overall. Cunningham impressed the fans with his fighting spirit and come-from-behind rides. He said: “I didn´t have a great start on either night. That´s why I couldn´t win a Main Event. But I showed really-strong pace moving forward through the field. Taking the overall isn’t that bad!”
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.