COLTON HAAKER & PASCAL RAUCHENECKER TO REPRESENT ROCKSTAR ENERGY HUSQVARNA FACTORY RACING AT SUPERENENDURO WORLD CHAMPIO

Daily Motorcycle News has moved Here
totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

COLTON HAAKER & PASCAL RAUCHENECKER TO REPRESENT ROCKSTAR ENERGY HUSQVARNA FACTORY RACING AT SUPERENENDURO WORLD CHAMPIO

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

REIGNING WORLD CHAMP AND UP-AND-COMING ROOKIE ALL-SET FOR THRILLING 2016/17 SEWC CAMPAIGN

Featuring defending SuperEnduro World Champion and recently crowned AMA EnduroCross Champion Colton Haaker together with highly promising SuperEnduro rookie Pascal Rauchenecker, Rockstar Energy Husqvarna Factory Racing are fired up for success in the 2016/17 FIM SuperEnduro World Championship that kicks off in Poland on December 10th.

Following what has so far been the most successful year of his racing career, Rockstar Energy Husqvarna Factory Racing’s Colton Haaker returns to the SuperEnduro World Championship with just one goal in mind – to successfully defend his title in the 2016/17 series.

Fresh off his impressive 2016 AMA EnduroCross Championship campaign where he claimed five wins and a total of eight podium results from the eight-round series, Colton has his sights set on retaining his top form at the European-based SuperEnduro series. Racing aboard Husqvarna FE 350 machinery, he will aim for victory in each of the four rounds of the soon-to-start championship.

Austrian Pascal Rauchenecker, who is excited to continue his first year of enduro competition by making the switch to indoor competition and the SuperEnduro series, completes the Rockstar Energy Husqvarna Factory Racing team.

Claiming three Enduro 1 podium results during his debut Enduro World Championship campaign the 23-year-old has been working hard ahead of the first SuperEnduro event in Poland.

The four-round 2016/2017 FIM SuperEnduro World Championship kicks off on December 10th, with the season opening GP of Poland taking place in Krakow’s Tauron Arena.

Colton Haaker: “I truly am excited about getting back to racing in Europe and getting my SuperEnduro championship started. Winning the title last year was incredible. I was one of three riders gunning for that championship, the fact that it came down to the last corner of the last race of the series is something I'll never forget. I learned so much during the championship last year. I started out off the radar a little but a lot has changed since then. Winning the US Endurocross title recently has been another important step in my career. I really feel good right now and I feel like I’m in a much better place starting this SuperEnduro championship. I know the competition and the tracks will be tough, but I’m excited for the challenge. Defending my championship title is what I’m focused on, I can’t wait to get over to Poland and kick things off.”

Pascal Rauchenecker: “Competing in the SuperEnduro World Championship is something I’m really excited about. It’s something that’s completely new to me. I know I don't have any real SuperEnduro experience, but to be a part of the series is something I’m very happy about. I’ve followed SuperEnduro and Endurocross closely this year, and have trained as much as I could after the ISDE to be ready for the first race. There’s going to be so much for me to learn, but my goal is to improve at each race and just to do my best. It’s great having Colton as my team-mate. He’s the number one rider right now, so I know I can learn from him. The first race in Poland will be a very special event for me.”

Calendar - 2016/2017 FIM SuperEnduro World Championship
Round 1: 10 December: Grand Prix of Poland (Krakow)
Round 2: 7 January: Grand Prix of Germany (Riesa)
Round 3: 4 March: Grand Prix of Euskadi (Bilbao)
Round 4: 18 March: Grand Prix of France (Albi)
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.