Motorcycle Live, Discover More, custom bikes and much more...

Daily Motorcycle News has moved Here
totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

Motorcycle Live, Discover More, custom bikes and much more...

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

2017 Battle of the Kings – weapons at the ready

Harley-Davidson’s 2017 Battle of the Kings is go! Harley-Davidson dealers across the UK and Ireland have drawn up battle plans and are turning the first spanners of ingenuity, style and creativity on their chosen machine.

Speaking about the 2017 contest, defending Battle of the Kings champion, Charlie Stockwell, Custom King for Warr’s Harley-Davidson Kings Road, said:

“To take the win two years on the trot for Warr’s Harley-Davidson is an achievement I’m really proud of – the level of competition in the 2016 Battle of the Kings had definitely increased from the year before. I’m pretty sure it’s going to be even tougher for 2017, which is just how I like it. All I can say is the next rung of the creation ladder is about to be stepped on...”

Check out the top three 2016 BOTK entries at Motorcycle Live while you still have time…we’re at the NEC all weekend. You can also admire some standard Dark Custom metal while enjoying the beats from our resident DJ.
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.