Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

Beta USA's Justin Wallis Finishes Strong

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

#Beta #USA's Justin @Wallis Finishes Strong

Press Release

For Immediate Release
Paso Robles, California

Beta support racer Justin Wallis finished out the 2016 WORCS racing season strong by finishing second place at round 10 of the series held in Primm, Nevada. Wallis finished third in points for the season in the premier Pro class aboard his Gary Smith tuned, Sportsman Cycle backed 480 RR. With one win at the toughest event in Lake Havasu, Arizona as well as two other podium finishes, Wallis for sure is a threat for the title in 2017.

Beta USA's Tim Pilg comments, "What a pleasure it has been to have Justin on a Beta this season. He has proven he can win and has the work ethic to make it happen. While Beta does not build a full-fledged MX bike, we feel Justin's hard work has shown our bikes can win in any off road race in the USA."

Justin Wallis may see a factory Beta ride in his future (photo by Harlen Foley)

The Beta Factory Endurocross team raced in Everett, Washington for round six of the eight round series. In the Pro main event, Kyle Redmond took his 300 RR to a 5th place finish with teammates Max Gerston and Ty Cullins finishing 7th and 12th respectively.

Redmond had this to say, "Washington was a battle all night in the main event, I had some good exchanges with Taddy and Graffunder. I made my way passed them and got to 4th, caught up to 3rd and then had a very dumb crash. It was a bummer because I definitely gave a podium away."

Kyle Redmond on one of the extreme logs. (photo by Adam Booth)

Woman racer Morgan Tanke kept her championship hopes alive with another 2nd place aboard her Factory Beta Xtrainer behind Shelby Turner. Tanke had this to say about her race, "I started off the race with another holeshot but a mistake early on set me back. I was able to catch back up to the leader but another mistake had me playing catch up again and I just couldn't get the job done, ending the night in 2nd. I'm happy to get another podium and can't wait for the next round!"

Morgan Tanke holeshot the woman's main event aboard her Beta Xtrainer. (photo by Adam Booth)

Out in the West, the Beta backed Purvines team also finished up their season with the last round of the AMA Hare & Hound championship in Johnson Valley, California. Nick Burson finished the event in 6th while teammate Axel Pearson was 8th.
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.