Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

TOUGH ASSEN BSB QUALIFYING FOR BENNETTS SUZUKI

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

TOUGH #ASSEN #BSB QUALIFYING FOR @BENNETTS #SUZUKI

Team Suzuki Press Office - October 1.

Tommy Bridewell - 13th

The Bennetts Suzuki team endured a difficult start to its weekend today at Assen for round 11 of the MCE British Superbike Championship with a crash and a technical issue hindering progress through free practice and qualifying.

Friday started positively with dry weather providing ideal conditions, but a crash for Tommy Bridewell early in FP2 cost the team valuable track-time, while a mechanical issue also hampered progress in FP3.

Bridewell progressed from the opening session comfortably, but was unable to improve and advance from Q2 and qualified in 13th place. However, and despite the missed track-time and the ground he has to make up on his rivals, he remains upbeat about his chances in the two races tomorrow.

Tommy Bridewell:

"It's been hard so far this weekend. We've just had bad luck. I crashed is FP2 and I think there was something on the track from when another bike blew-up, because a lot of people ran-on there too.
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.