WorldSSP 2016 Jacobsen and the Honda WorldSSP Team looking for more in Germany Round 9 – Germany

Daily Motorcycle News has moved Here
totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

WorldSSP 2016 Jacobsen and the Honda WorldSSP Team looking for more in Germany Round 9 – Germany

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

#WorldSSP 2016 @Jacobsen and the @Honda #WorldSSP Team looking for more in #Germany Round 9 – Germany
@Lausitzring, Germany

PJ Jacobsen and the Honda WorldSSP Team are back from the summer break and ready to take part in the German Round of the FIM Supersport World Championship, which is scheduled to get underway from tomorrow at the Lausitzring racetrack in Germany. The 23-year-old from Montgomery, New York, was third in the previous World Supersport race at Misano, back on the 19th of June. With two days of testing at Lausitzring under his belt, he is now aiming for his first win of the 2016 campaign.
The ninth World Supersport race of the season will begin at 11:20 am local time (GMT +2) on Sunday.

Patrick Jacobsen 2
I’m looking forward to racing at the Lausitzring. We’ve had a test there already, so we already found a pretty good setup for this track. I’m happy that we are finally getting back into the swing of things, because it has been a long summer break. Now it’s time to focus on taking our first win of the season; this is my prime goal over the last four races. I really need to start winning and be consistently at the front. We will be doing the best job we can even though we know we’re quite far away from the top. This is racing, though, so anything can happen and second place is still at grabbing distance. I have a great team behind me so anything is possible.
- Honda WorldSSP

Pieter Breddels
Technical Manager
PJ was at the Lausitzring test we had last month to work on sorting out many setups ahead of this round. We are ready to face this last leg of the season after some difficulties we encountered before the summer break. It hasn’t always been easy but we are still looking for the first win of the season and hopefully Lausitzring will be the right place for us. We have been competitive all season long but we have just missed that last tiny bit that would have allowed us to be on the podium.
- Honda WorldSSP
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.