Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

Davis Impressive at First Showing

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

Davis Impressive at First Showing

Press Release

For Immediate Release
Paso Robles, California

Newly-signed GNCC rider Nick Davis put in an impressive ride this past weekend at Round 10 of the GNCC series held in New York at Unadilla. Davis started the race getting used to the conditions and was in 5th at the halfway point and was able to put the hammer down passing two riders to earn the final spot on the XC2 podium in 3rd.

"I got off to a great start on my 250 RR and all and all had a great day on a brutal track. I have a few things I need to work on for racing and sprint pace. But I can't thank everyone enough and my bike worked awesome" Davis explains.

Nick Davis feels right at home with his new Beta. (Photo by Ken Hill)

Davis was very pleased with his first GNCC with the team. (Photo by Ken Hill)

Teammate Tegan Temple started the race at the front of the pack front however struggled throughout the event to find his race pace eventually finishing the day in 19th.

Out West, the Beta team was busy with Round 3 of the Endurocross series held in Salt Lake City, Utah. The track was welcomed by the riders with more challenging obstacles than prior events. Morgan Tanke continued to put herself in a good position by finishing second. Tanke sits second in the points chase after three rounds.

Tanke describes her race, "I really liked the track in Utah, it was technical but it had good flow which suited my riding style well. I got a decent start and moved into second by the rock section, I stayed in the same position all race. A few small mistakes in the matrix kept me from moving up but I'm definitely happy with how everything went. I'm feeling really good on my Xtrainer this year and I can't wait to see what the rest of the season has in store!"

Morgan Tanke has gone 3-1-2 in three rounds (endurocross.com photo)

Kyle Redmond and Max Gerston finished in 6th and 8th in Salt Lake City, not the results either of the two were wanting however both are looking to improve. Gerston sits 5th in points while Redmond is currently in 8th. Teammate Ty Cullins failed to make the main after some struggles in earlier heats.

Across the pond, Beta USA would like to give a shout out to their woman trials team rider Sadie Webb and congratulate her for competing in the Trial Des Nations held in France. The team struggled with one rider injured and one sick however the young women managed a tenth place finish against the best in the world.

Sincerely,
Your Beta Crew
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.