Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

Endurocross Team Ready for Round Two!

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

#Endurocross Team Ready for Round Two!

After a solid start to the season in Atlanta, the Beta Factory team is preparing for this weekend's round 2 held in Sioux Falls, South Dakota.

Max Gerston is coming off a strong 4th place finish in Atlanta and is wanting more! The "Cowboy" youngster from Arizona got passed last weekend for the final podium spot late in the race and says he is not letting that happen this weekend, "I had a good strong ride this weekend in Atlanta and was able to fight for a podium spot. I ended up fourth in the main but gained valuable knowledge for the rounds to come. I battled with Taddy for 3rd for most of the race and he was able to get me to take third. My 350 worked awesome and threw down some serious power. I am happy with this start to the season but I am hungry for more! Yeeee haaaaw!" Gerston explains.

Max Gerston having fun with Mechanic Nick Waters and team manager Zack Huberty.

Kyle Redmond had an up and down night, starting off quick in the heats and the hot laps but struggled in the main to keep the pace finishing in 6th. Not a bad start to the season. Redmond explains, "Round one was tough for me, I was training so much and feeling ready for anything. Was riding Thursday before the race and unfortunately got an injury to my right wrist. I dealt with a lot of pain and managed a 6th. Ready to get this healed up as much as I can for round 2 next weekend."

Shown here in preseason testing, Kyle Redmond and his 300 RR are ready for South Dakota.

Beta's "Wonder Woman" Morgan Tanke finished on the podium aboard her Factory Beta Xtrainer. The young (and fast) Tanke sits third in points and is looking for a win in South Dakota. "I'm pumped to start the season off on the box! I made a couple of costly mistakes in the beginning laps which had me playing catch up the rest of the race. It wasn't one of my best races but I'll take what I learned and keep moving forward!" says Tanke.
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.