Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

New 2011 Harley-Davidson XL1200C Custom H-D1 Sportster

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

New 2011 Harley-Davidson XL1200C Custom H-D1 Sportster

Harley-Davidson XL1200C H-D1 Custom

"Why didn't I think of that sooner?" Other manufacturers might be saying today as they look at the new H-D XL1200C Custom H-D1 Sportster. Make your own XL1200C Harley with more than 2,600 combinations! 2011 Harley-Davidson Motorcycle Model Guide

http://www.totalmotorcycle.com/photos/2 ... rtster.htm

A wide front end and chunky 16-inch tire give the new Harley-Davidson 1200 Custom a strong and contemporary stance. Introduced as a mid-year addition to the 2011 Harley-Davidson model line-up, the 1200 Custom features new wheels, a pull-back handlebar, and a reshaped LED tail lamp. While these elements combine to give the 1200 Custom an exciting new look, the 1200 Custom also debuts H-D1 factory customization, a new opportunity that allows the customer to choose from seven option categories to optimize fit, function and style. By selecting from available factory-installed wheels, handlebars, seats, paint, foot control position, security system, and engine finish, the customer can create a 1200 Custom that is a truly personalized motorcycle. The 1200 Custom offers a new look but is Sportster to the core, while offering a combination of bold styling, nimble handling and the irresistible beat of American V-Twin performance.

http://www.totalmotorcycle.com/photos/2 ... rtster.htm
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator
Years Riding: 32

Re: New 2011 Harley-Davidson XL1200C Custom H-D1 Sportster

#2 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

I challenge you to make one!

http://www.harley-davidson.com/en_CA/Co ... Intro.html

Take a screen shot of your custom 2011 Harley-Davidson XL1200C Custom H-D1 Sportster you make and post it here.

Here is the one I customed:
Mike's 2011 Harley-Davidson XL1200C Custom H-D1 Sportster
Mike's 2011 Harley-Davidson XL1200C Custom H-D1 Sportster
Mike
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.

fireguzzi
Site Supporter - Bronze
Site Supporter - Bronze
Years Riding: 12
My Motorcycle: dream bike (really, it's in my dreams)

#3 Unread post by fireguzzi »

mid controls drag bars black spoked wheels black out as much stuff that could be orange and black color scheme
[img]http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f101/fireguzzi/papabarsig.jpg[/img]

sunshine229
Sex: Female
Years Riding: 14

#4 Unread post by sunshine229 »

And now for a girly version...
Attachments
Andrea's H-D
Andrea's H-D
Andrea :sun: