mouseandbd
Tricycle Squid
Tricycle Squid
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 30
My Motorcycle: 2004 harley-Davidson Heritage Softail

Road Ready Motorcycle Luggage

#1 Unread post by mouseandbd »

:P This is the first time I have ever taken the time to write a review, simply because a lot of things I have purchased for my bike especially bags have been a disappointment.
But then a friend loaned me their Road Ready sissy bar backpack. The day I returned from that 4 day trip , I ordered my own!! When you order they take the measurement of your pad and make the bag to fit like a glove. It is VERY easy to attach to the bike and did not budge a bit. It does NOT have a dozen long straps to contend with and has plenty of room for everything. And get this a cooler in the side pockets for drinks. If you buy a new bike they will make it fit properly at no charge.
They bill it as waterproof, but I have not come across any rain in the couple times I have used it. My friends said everything stayed dry when they did. And it is made in the USA!!! I finally found the perfect bags!!
This pic is without the roll bag that attaches to the top. It comes with it and can be used on the bar by itself.
This pic is without the roll bag that attaches to the top. It comes with it and can be used on the bar by itself.
230_snap_shot_003.JPG (11.84 KiB) Viewed 11012 times