Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone - Total Motorcycle Video Ride

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone - Total Motorcycle Video Ride

Well, here you go, this is a 4 1/2 minute video showing off my 40 min ride on the new 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone. Just a quick ride to show what the V7 is like on city roads, highway and in the corners. Dont forget to TURN UP THE VOLUME to hear that lovely transverse Moto Guzzi V-Twin rumble.

Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE to the Total Motorcycle YouTube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/TotalMotorc ... ature=mheeas well and you'll know when I add more videos (there are about 1000 right now up).

Enjoy!

Mike
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.

High_Side
Site Supporter - Platinum
Site Supporter - Platinum
Years Riding: 48
My Motorcycle: Desert-X, CB1100F, CRF300 Rally, Nightha

Re: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone - Total Motorcycle Video Ride

#2 Unread post by High_Side »

Lotsa gear whine! Nice video and bike. Hurry up and buy it already :)

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

#3 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

High_Side wrote:Lotsa gear whine! Nice video and bike. Hurry up and buy it already :)
Funny enough I don't even hear the gear whine when riding, it's all exhaust; could be because the GoPro is riding on the tank. I just learned from the dealer that the clutch and transmission use different oil reserves.

I've decided it will be the pure gloss white version (if I can get one that is).

Mike
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.

BobK
Legendary
Legendary
Years Riding: 43
My Motorcycle: Harley-Davidson XR1200

#4 Unread post by BobK »

Guzzis make a lot of mechanical noise. Those cylinders hanging out in the breeze let you hear the tappets pretty well; if you can't hear them, they're too tight. The clutch rattles when it's in neutral, and there is a fair bit of gear whine. With all that going on and the exhaust, it's a bit like listening to all the instruments in a symphony.