Loved da Crossbone's writeup, we'll mines a lil differnt fav

bigricksharpe
Rookie
Rookie

Loved da Crossbone's writeup, we'll mines a lil differnt fav

#1 Unread post by bigricksharpe »

Here Goe's of all the years I spent dreaming of having that special bike, we I still dream a bit, but ya know I did find a lil something and in fact a bike many don't even know was made right here in the Beautiful USA (The same I'm proud to have served) all those years ago in the US Army, back when OD green was the only color on the block!
Ok, my ride for now is what I call the Homage to Indian, Harley and Crocker I have tried to give it a Vintage feel and yet even with it's modest age I can still burn rubber and leave a few in the dust.
This bike to say the least is a "heavy hauler" my Black pearl well it has the original 1100 4 cyclinder boxter motor, water-cooled and shaft drive slightly modded with zerk fitting. frame paint all original, has the added weight and stability that only real chrome from front to rear can offer, the saddle seat with matching backrest etc. is a little worn that is the (valour)
all gauges are authentic even the Hondaline add-on's including altimeter,clock,oil temp etc all work. Has far has ride it's a little like a hardtail that want's to be a softie, super slow manuevors are a breeze has long has I stay focused (shiny thing's and Boobies do that) on highway stretche's she shines, the engine temp stay's in the low to mid range even at sustained speeds over 75-80 mph. The brakes are OK for thirty year old job's I would like to have the dual piston units at rear some day, well in keepin it short n sweet keep ridin and keep writin about your ride's may'be someday we'll meet out there and have one of those Vs comparrisions deals. 8)