LEATHER UP

rvgal
Rookie
Rookie

LEATHER UP

#1 Unread post by rvgal »

I know that some folks have had good luck with this company, however mine was and is a nightmare!
Last week I tried to order a jacket and chaps online. System would not take it since I don't have the same billing ans shipping address. Ok so I call and take to a real person and put my order in. I asked for 2nd day air since I need these now and the lady told me no way no how. You can pay the extra fee but it will be at least three days before these items are shipped out. Sounds strange to me but ended up ordering and getting 2nd day ground?!
FIVE days later I get a call and the lady says that they can not ship out my order until I change my billing address tot he shipping address. WHAT? I asked to talk to a super, not there she was the only person there. Asked for owners name and contact, she didn't know?!
She ended up trashing my order and says that I will have to pay cxl fee. No way gal, and since you will not ship my order till I change my bill address to match ship address I better not see a charge from Leather Up on my card. You are the folks not processing my order not me.
Sent an email to Vegas as this is the Corp. location. We will see. All times that I spoke with someone from there they were rude and not helpful at all. Maybe the cheap stuff is really not worth it after all.
rvgal

BAJACRUISER
Legendary 300
Legendary 300
Sex: Male

#2 Unread post by BAJACRUISER »

I tried to make a buy with Leahter up too, but he needs the same billing and shipping address. So I made in Cruiser Customizing and there is no problem..... I live in Mexico and my shipping address is in USA. Cruiser Customizing can send to Mexico too, but is expensive...

BAJA CRUISER 8)
Road Star Silverado 1700 2005
Suzuki Boulevard M50 2007 (sold)

www.californiosmotoclub.com.mx

[img]http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii252/bajacruiser/DSC04339-1.jpg[/img]