Interested in buying a new Triumph Rocket III touring

Psychoguitar
Rookie
Rookie

Interested in buying a new Triumph Rocket III touring

#1 Unread post by Psychoguitar »

Interested in buying a new Triumph Rocket III touring. Any comments likes or dislikes. I presently own a Honda VTX 1300R. I was looking for something a little different. I looked at Harleys and it seems like everyone has one. O llooked at the Triumph and liked it. I was sure though if Triumph had any bad press.
Thanks for the help
Psycho

Johnj
Site Supporter - Platinum
Site Supporter - Platinum
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 34
My Motorcycle: A Bolt of Lightning

#2 Unread post by Johnj »

Did you try looking here?
People say I'm stupid and apathetic. I don't know what that means, and I don't care.
Always wear a helmet, eye protection, and protective clothing. Never ride under the influence of drugs or alcohol.

Psychoguitar
Rookie
Rookie

#3 Unread post by Psychoguitar »

yes I did.
I was hoping to find someone who actually owned the bike (their own hard earned cash which paid for the bike) to tell me what if they had any problems. I presently own a VTX 1300R and owned an 1800R. The write-ups were great but not one of the mags stated that the 1800 was top heavy around corners. I didn't like the bike at all and went down to the 1300 after owning the 1800 a year. I was hoping for some inside scoops.
Thanks for the sites though and the input
Psycho

Rhomer
Rookie
Rookie
Sex: Male

#4 Unread post by Rhomer »

with its 2300cc engine it should be called the MONSTER BIKE :wink: ... i could only imagine the power it gives.
Life is short ... Travel !