gsxr-600

amiles
Regular
Regular
Sex: Male

gsxr-600

#1 Unread post by amiles »

wanting to get this for a second bike. love suzuki, first bike was a gs 500. anyways and pros or cons you guys have to help make a decision. i hear that its uncomfortable, not i huge issue but i want to hear from owners any good or bad things, let me know. thanks

resetRR
Rookie
Rookie
Sex: Male

#2 Unread post by resetRR »

Did U buy GSX-R6 at least? If you didn't.... I can tell you something about this bike. I've GSX-R6 (2007) and my opinion is that If you don't want to strong speed you don't buy supersport 600. Uncomfortable. But this category not tell about comfortable and slowly cruising.
Some biker belives about supersport that "little superbike". They're Not right. Riding on supersport 600 is totally difference from riding on superbike:
In Europe the all "Mountain-goer" have supersport600 because the ways of mountains are narrow and twister. On superbike1000 you have not chance
against 600 and 750 between similar conditions. The Fast Guys (local goers) eat you alive with CBR/GSX-R/Yzf-R 1000 together.

In my opinion that you know your style and claims. Choose that bike what is fit your style and like you.
The Suzuki GSX-R not bad bike... and (In Hungary) this is the cheapest sportbike (for it very popular bike). Against the other bikes the Suzuki GSX-R haven't weaknesses and It goes as the bullet.

If you have GSX-R you should write me your opinion
I live in the land of GSX-R.