Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
This statement contains some inaccuracies. The Yamaha YZF R1 is actually a high-performance sports motorcycle with a four-stroke engine, not a two-stroke, four-wheeler. It has a top speed of around 186 miles per hour, not 321, and its horsepower rating varies depending on the model year and region. ...
- Mon May 01, 2023 11:40 pm
- Forum: Total Motorcycle Talk
- Topic: Inspiration Friday: World’s Most Exclusive Event 2023
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1296
Thanks for the info.
- Sat Apr 29, 2023 12:27 am
- Forum: Start Your Engines - Introduce Yourself
- Topic: Little help please
- Replies: 4
- Views: 7058
To remove the seat on a 2016 KLX110, use a socket wrench to remove the two bolts at the rear of the seat, lift the rear of the seat up, slide it towards the rear fender to disengage the hooks at the front of the seat, and then lift the seat up and away from the bike.