@HARLEYDAVIDSON® STOKES #STURGIS TRADITION AT 2012 #RALLY
Product Displays and more on 3rd and Lazelle, Motorcycle Demo Rides at I-90/Exit 30 Lot
MILWAUKEE (July 19, 2012) – Harley-Davidson riders and motorcycle enthusiasts will revel in one of America’s most unique and exciting cultural events at the 72nd Annual Sturgis Motorcycle Rally in South Dakota’s legendary Black Hills region.
The Harley-Davidson Road Tour will run from Saturday, August 4 through Saturday, August 11 at the intersection of 3rd and Lazelle streets in downtown Sturgis. All Harley-Davidson activities in Sturgis are free of charge and include the following:
· 2012 Harley-Davidson motorcycles, H-D1 customization and MotorClothes® riding gear and apparel
· Harley-Davidson Custom Ride-In Show, Friday, August 10
· Harley-Davidson Insurance Parts Challenge, photo booth, Roof Top Deck and sweepstakes
· Muscular Dystrophy Association (MDA) pin sales and Custom Motorcycle Raffle
· Free Bike Wash
· Willie G. Commemorative Merchandise
· AMD World Championship of Custom Bike Building, August 4-8
· Women’s Area including the JUMPSTART rider experience, bike lift and more
Harley-Davidson demo rides for 2012 motorcycles will be available in Sturgis at Hersrud’s Chevrolet Dealership near Interstate 90 at Exit 30 from Saturday, August 4 to Friday, August 11. Riders can enjoy as many bikes as they want, but must have a valid motorcycle license and adhere to riding gear requirements and safety rules. There will also be a 2012 Harley-Davidson motorcycle display at this location, including a Fit Shop display for motorcycle customization.
_________________2013 Motorcycle Model Guides2012 Motorcycle Model Guides2013 ATV/Quad Model Guides
Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Buell, Can-Am, Ducati, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.