2011 Victory Zach Ness Vegas - COOL WALL VOTE: AWESOME

Your Coolness Factor of the 2011 Victory Zach Ness Vegas is...

You may select 1 option

View results

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

2011 Victory Zach Ness Vegas - COOL WALL VOTE: AWESOME

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

2011 Victory Zach Ness Vegas

http://www.totalmotorcycle.com/photos/2 ... sVegas.htm

2011 Victory Zach Ness Vegas

It’s clear that third-generation custom builder Zach Ness has learned well from his legendary grandfather and father. Yet Zach’s personal design style comes through on the Zach Ness Signature Series Vegas 8-Ball. This understated yet stunning custom features several Ness accessories, custom paint and graphics by Zach, a custom leather seat and more.

The Vegas 8-Ball has a laid back approach to performance and design, with a streamlined solo seat, lowered seat position and foot pegs. All designed so you remain comfortable hours down the road.

Key Victory Zach Ness Vegas Key Features

Ness holeshot engine covers: The Ness Holeshot styling theme is featured on the engine. The same styling is also found on the handgrips and footpegs, giving the bike an integrated custom treatment.

Numbered badges: Each limited-edition bike has a metal plate with the bike's number, the Cory Ness logo and a facsimile of Cory's autograph.

Custom stitched leather seat: Ride in comfort and style on the custom stitched leather seat created especially for the Zach Ness Signature Series Vegas 8-Ball.

Key Victory Vegas 8-Ball Key Features

New Blacked out 106-Cubic-Inch Freedom V-Twin: The blacked-out engine provides a stylish centerpiece for the Vegas 8-Ball, plus, it provides an incredible 97 hp and 113 ft.-lb of torque.

2011 Victory Zach Ness Vegas - Specifications
USA MSRP - $18,999 USD
Canada MSRP - $21,189 CDN

Engine

Engine Type 4-stroke 50o V-Twin
Cooling System Air / oil
Displacement 106 ci / 1731 cc
Bore x Stroke 101 x 108 mm
Compression ratio 9.4 : 1
Valve train Single overhead camshafts with 4 valves per cylinder, self-adjusting cam chains, hydraulic lifters
Fuel System Electronic Fuel Injection with dual 45mm throttle body
Fuel Capacity 4.5 gal / 17.0 ltr
Exhaust Staggered slash-cut dual exhaust with crossover
Oil capacity 5.0 qts / 4.75 ltr
Charging System 38 amps max output
Battery 12 volts / 18 amp hours
Primary Drive Gear drive with torque compensator
Clutch Wet, multi-plate
Transmission 6-speed overdrive constant mesh
Final Drive Carbon Fiber Reinforced Belt

Chassis Dimensions

Length 96.0 in / 2439 mm
Wheelbase 66.3 in / 1684 mm
Seat Height 25.2 in / 640 mm
Ground Clearance 5.3 in / 135 mm
Rake/trail 32.9o / 4.9 in / 126 mm
Dry Weight 645 lbs / 293 kg
GVWR 1,151 lbs / 522 kg

Suspension
Front Suspension Conventional telescopic fork, 43 mm diameter, 5.1 in / 130 mm travel
Rear Suspension Single, mono-tube gas, cast aluminum with rising rate linkage, 3.0 in / 75 mm travel, preload adjustable spring

Brakes

Brake Systmen Type Conventional
Front braking system 300mm floating rotor with 4-piston caliper
Rear braking system 300mm floating rotor with 2-piston caliper

Wheels and Tires
Front Wheel 21 x 2.15 in
Rear Wheel 18 x 5.5 in
Front Tire 90/90 21 Dunlop Elite 3
Rear Tire 180 55-B18 Dunlop D417

Color Options
Colors Matte Black w/ Ness Graphics

NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator
Years Riding: 32

Re: 2011 Victory Zach Ness Vegas - COOL WALL VOTE: In Progre

#2 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

This is our first Custom Cruiser (and Victory) model up on the COOL WALL. Have fun with it!
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.

JVRR
Elite
Elite
Years Riding: 0
My Motorcycle: 2004 Suzuki GS500F

#3 Unread post by JVRR »

I had to vote awesome. The more engine/mechanical stuff is beyond me, but the styling is, well, awesome!
-JV
Xbox LIVE!: "Vlad is Rad"
PSN: "Vlad_is_Rad"
SCII: "Volodya" (code: 314)

sunshine229
Sex: Female
Years Riding: 14

#4 Unread post by sunshine229 »

Victory has cool looking bikes, period. But this Zach Ness model just totally appeals to me because of it's awesome looks! So of course, I had to vote awesome. :mrgreen:

It's a bit blingy so probably not everyone's cup of tea. My guess is that anyone who has an inner rock star within them is probably going to love this one. When we saw it at the Birmingham bike show last December we suggested to Victory that they need to have a photo shoot for this model with Kid Rock sitting on it. How wicked would that be?!?!?! (Okay, I know I'm opening myself up for a bit of ribbing here with that comment, but I can take it. I'm a COWBOY, BABY...! LOL... totally cheesy joke, I know!) :laughing:

Anyways, I'm not sure if I would particularly own a Victory as sportish bikes are more my thing but if I were going to own one, it would hands down be this one.

Do you think this model appeals more to men than women though? Thoughts? :shifty:
Andrea :sun:

ZRex
Elite
Elite
My Motorcycle: 2002 Kawasaki ZRX1200R & 2005 ZX-12R

#5 Unread post by ZRex »

I voted Awesome on the Ninja 1000 because it is a great bike that does everything well.

I voted Awesome on the Zach Ness Vegas totally because of the way it looks, although I am sure it is a good bike, I did not consider it's handling, or comfort while voting.

JVRR
Elite
Elite
Years Riding: 0
My Motorcycle: 2004 Suzuki GS500F

#6 Unread post by JVRR »

This is one of those rare cruisers that makes me think maybe I am wasting my time with sport bikes.
-JV
Xbox LIVE!: "Vlad is Rad"
PSN: "Vlad_is_Rad"
SCII: "Volodya" (code: 314)

waterbuffalo750
Regular
Regular
Years Riding: 4
My Motorcycle: 1999 Harley Davidson Night Train FXSTB

#7 Unread post by waterbuffalo750 »

eh, I had to give it its first uncool vote. I've liked some Victory's, but overall they just don't do anything for me. I like things about it, like I wouldn't mind those wheels being on my bike, but I just don't like the way it all comes together. If there were a neutral option, I'd have picked that, but I just couldn't vote 'cool' on it.

Gummiente
Site Supporter - Platinum
Site Supporter - Platinum
Years Riding: 38
My Motorcycle: 03 Super Glide

#8 Unread post by Gummiente »

This one gets an "uncool" vote from me. Victory started out well making good, nicely styled and designed, solid cruisers and were a very viable option to Harley. But lately they've narrowed their entire lineup down to nothing but these garish looking fat arsed rear tire Arlen Ness creations - which is fine if you're into the whole "factory custom" scene, but I think that whole genre is on the decline and if Victory doesn't start changing course soon they're going to have problems down the road. I had high hopes when they first announced they were developing a full touring model, but those hopes were soundly dashed when that butt ugly Vision appeared. Then they announced the Cross Country and my interest picked up again, until I saw the ridiculous "Jetson's" styling treatment given to the tail end.

I am not a fan of angular, swoopy, futuristic designs and it seems to be that Victory has concentrated all their efforts into producing nothing but rolling sculptures of what I refer to as the motorcycling equivalent of cubism art.
:canada: Mike :gummiente:
It isn't WHAT you ride,
It's THAT you ride

mogster
Legendary 750
Legendary 750
My Motorcycle: Speed Triple 1050 se '09

#9 Unread post by mogster »

I voted as I do like the overall look of a Victory but I agree with Sunshine that there is a bit too much bling for me.

It could never really be awesome for me with a Rocket III at home to compare with! :lol: :party:
MOG
:party:

The roar of her mighty TRIUMPH was heard throughout the land

mogster
Legendary 750
Legendary 750
My Motorcycle: Speed Triple 1050 se '09

#10 Unread post by mogster »

Sorry missed out the vital word COOL!