engine oil

Skier
Site Supporter - Platinum
Sex: Male

#21 Unread post by Skier »

MotoF150 wrote:I have proof, go to www.amsoil.com and read the "White Pages On Motorcycle Oil" maybe if you guys would understand how a clutch works you would understand.
Oh, ok I guess those air-cooled Ducati clutches are bathed in invisible, magical oil from faeries that doesn't leak and causes slippage. My mistake.
[url=http://www.motoblag.com/blag/]Practicing the dark and forgotten art of using turn signals since '98.[/url]

MotoF150
Legendary 750
Legendary 750

#22 Unread post by MotoF150 »

All I ask is try Amsoil, its no more expensive than any other motorcycle oil, and you will notice a BIG difference, quicker starting, smoother shifting, less engine noise, cooler running engine, more power, quicker acceleration, better gas milage, plus the added benifit of 0 internal engine wear. Before you switch to Amsoil measure the top speed or ur bike, do this at a certain location, a certain distance and in a certain gear, then after you use Amsoil in ur bike, measure the top speed again matching the same course you ran before, I will bet you anything you will see anywhere between 5 to 20 mph HIGHER top speed!
2011 Toyota Tacoma 4x4, 09 Yamaha Tmax, 08 Suzuki King Quad 750

ZooTech
Legendary 3000
Legendary 3000
Years Riding: 18
My Motorcycle: Nomad / Ninja 500 / VLX Bobber / C3 / VS

#23 Unread post by ZooTech »

MotoF150 wrote:Before you switch to Amsoil measure the top speed or ur bike, do this at a certain location, a certain distance and in a certain gear, then after you use Amsoil in ur bike, measure the top speed again matching the same course you ran before, I will bet you anything you will see anywhere between 5 to 20 mph HIGHER top speed!
You heard it here first, folks, switching to Amsoil is guaranteed to override that pesky top-speed governor! Now my bike will go 150mph instead of 130! Too bad the H-rated tires will explode before I get there! :frusty:

Skier

#24 Unread post by Skier »

My motorcycle oil is less than $10 for five quarts. Amsoil is $8.70 per quart. That's a significant amount, any way you slice it. It wouldn't stay in my bike more than 2500 miles, anyways.
[url=http://www.motoblag.com/blag/]Practicing the dark and forgotten art of using turn signals since '98.[/url]

MotoF150
Legendary 750
Legendary 750

#25 Unread post by MotoF150 »

thats the advantage of Amsoil, you can go longer between oil changes, Amsoil doesn't break down like other oils, it doesn't boil off or evaporate, I have been running the same Amsoil in my bike for 7500 miles. You guys have no idea what ur missing not at least trying it. I always thought you guys wanted the best for ur bike, Amsoil is the best! At least try it, yes its $8 a quart but you only need 3 or 4 quarts, thats only $30, you can afford that, you have to pay more for the best. When you guys try Amsoil you can write back to me and tell me, "wow! You were right"" Please!!!!!! Try it!!!! just try it, you don't have to buy it online, many motorcycle dealers sell it, go to an independent dealer, like a guy that has a independent motorcycle repair shop, he will sell it. If ur dealer don't sell it ask for Amsoil, every HD owner is using Amsoil.

jonnythan
Legendary 2000
Legendary 2000
My Motorcycle: Year/Make/Model

#26 Unread post by jonnythan »

I really think he just makes this stuff up as he goes.
[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/jonnythan/sets/]Flickr.[/url]

wheeltechnik
Rookie
Rookie

#27 Unread post by wheeltechnik »

Mintbread wrote:You have proof because Amsoil told you so on the Amsoil website? :laughing:
:D :lol:
when young getting old..old getting young..

MotoF150
Legendary 750
Legendary 750

#28 Unread post by MotoF150 »

Once I was lost, I was a unbeliever, a former friend bugged me and bugged me to try Amsoil, after I used it I was addicted! I couldn't believe the difference it made in my bike, my bike felt like it had 20 more horse power. That was back in 2003 when I owned a Suzuki DRZ400S, ever since I have been using only Amsoil in everything I own, my bikes, my truck, car, atv, snowblower, lawnmower. Im just trying to help you guys, I know you guys love ur bike and you want the best for it, if you switch to Amsoil I PROMICE YOU , you will notice a BIG difference!

rapidblue
Legendary 500
Legendary 500

#29 Unread post by rapidblue »

MotoF150 wrote: if you switch to Amsoil I PROMICE YOU , you will notice a BIG difference!
do you PROMICE? do you really PROMICE us? :frusty:
80 honda CB750F Super Sport

Skier

#30 Unread post by Skier »

MotoF150 wrote:thats the advantage of Amsoil, you can go longer between oil changes, Amsoil doesn't break down like other oils, it doesn't boil off or evaporate...
Viscosity breakdown due to heat and shearing between gears in the transmission is the least of my concerns with a bike's oil. I'm more worried about all the rest of the stuff the oil keeps in suspension: metal from normal engine wear, crud that somehow gets past your air filter, blow-by from the cylinders, clutch/friction plate debris from normal wear, etc...

I once read a motor's oil is its garbage dump. It's where it puts all the crap it doesn't want or need anymore.

MotoF150, would you leave your trash inside your kitchen for six months? I sure wouldn't. But it may explain your posts... :humm: