Edmonton Bike Events

KarateChick
Site Supporter - Gold
Site Supporter - Gold
Sex: Male

#51 Unread post by KarateChick »

Sounds like FUN Malice and the Icefields...oooooo but I thought it was just a guy party thing... :P
Ya right, :wink: there are only 2 kinds of bikes: It's a Ninja... look that one's a Harley... oh there's a Ninja... Harley...Ninja...

[img]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j135/KarateChick_2006/IMG_1245_1.jpg[/img]

Malice
Veteran
Veteran

#52 Unread post by Malice »

The more the merrier. Buy you'll have to share a tent with Sev. HAha!

Then again, if you're just meeting us in Sylvan, bring a tent and we'll camp somewhere random!
If the person in the next lane at the stoplight rolls up the window and locks the door, support their view of life by snarling at them.

'04 Suz Marauder 800

Sev
Site Supporter - Gold
Site Supporter - Gold

#53 Unread post by Sev »

So, we're in Edson right now, and plan on leaving within... 3-4 hours. If anyone feels like joining up we're heading to Jasper from here. Drop a message soon and we'll wait ;)
Of course I'm generalizing from a single example here, but everyone does that. At least I do.

[url=http://sirac-sev.blogspot.com/][img]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a227/Sevulturus/sig.jpg[/img][/url]

Malice
Veteran
Veteran

#54 Unread post by Malice »

Sev and I have returned successfully from our tour. Images and whatnot to follow.

We're welcoming everyone to join us for a celebratory Garageburger Sunday at 13:00, followed by a bike washing and possible late afternoon BBQ in Sherwood Park. Respond or just show up. What ever tickles your fancy.

PM if you don't know where Garageburger is.
If the person in the next lane at the stoplight rolls up the window and locks the door, support their view of life by snarling at them.

'04 Suz Marauder 800

KarateChick
Site Supporter - Gold
Site Supporter - Gold

Monday, July 3 Ride

#55 Unread post by KarateChick »

Hey everyone - we're setting up for another ride on Monday. If you have the day off, end up your long weekend with another fab ride... we can decide the destination when we all get there!

Monday, July 3 at 6:30 p.m. at the Strathcona Science Park - 17th Street and south of the Yellowhead - the Alberta Safety Council satellite site. For those of you who are familiar with the area, it's the same green space as the Sunridge Ski area but just a different parking lot.

If you need directions, email Sev at jeff.dewald at gmail.com

Hope you can come out!
Ya right, :wink: there are only 2 kinds of bikes: It's a Ninja... look that one's a Harley... oh there's a Ninja... Harley...Ninja...

[img]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j135/KarateChick_2006/IMG_1245_1.jpg[/img]

KarateChick
Site Supporter - Gold
Site Supporter - Gold

#56 Unread post by KarateChick »

Next Ride - Thursday, July 6 - Come on out and if you are new to joining us, notta prob! All riders welcome.

Meeting at Strathcona Science Park on 17th Street south of Yellowhead Trail, where the Safety Council training for new riders takes place (this is their satellite site, not the main site) - 6:30 p.m.

See you there!

BubbaGump
Legendary
Legendary

#57 Unread post by BubbaGump »

So we're doing a group ride Monday, July 10th. It will be at 6 - We usually wait a bit in case anyone is running late. If you're new and decide to join us - drop us a note so we know to expect ya! Main ASC center on 93Ave and 41St.

I'm willing to be that KC mis-quotes me just to pick a fight.....watch! :wink:
Last edited by BubbaGump on Mon Jul 10, 2006 2:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Those of you who think you're cool annoy those of us who really are! 8)

KarateChick
Site Supporter - Gold
Site Supporter - Gold

#58 Unread post by KarateChick »

BubbaGump wrote:
KarateChick wrote:Next Ride - Thursday, July 6 - Come on out and if you are new to joining us, notta prob! All riders welcome.

Meeting at Strathcona Science Park on 17th Street south of Yellowhead Trail, where the Safety Council training for new riders takes place (this is their satellite site, not the main site) - 6:30 p.m.

See you there!

KC is fibbing - it will be at 6 - not 6:30 so hopefully we wont miss anyone. We usually wait a bit in case anyone is running late. If you're new and decide to join us - drop us a note so we know to expect ya! :wink:
:? BubbaG - you is MESSED :frusty: ...the ride above is the one YOU set up and BAILED on last week!!! :roll:

Anyhow,

Group Ride - tomorrow - Monday, July 10 at 6:00 pm at Alberta Safety Council main site (4831 - 93 Avenue). Hope to see peeps there...and all new peeps WELCOME!

Malice
Veteran
Veteran

#59 Unread post by Malice »

Come one come all.

18:00 MST Tuesday the 11th of July. We've got a couple from around Canada joining us for a short ride and food.
My brother has come out from Vancouver and rented a motorcycle. We're going to go to the Garage Burger bar and Grill for dinner at 6:00. It's downtown at 106th St and 102rd Ave between A&B Sound and Metro Billiards.

Everyone is welcome. We've already confirmed at least 5. Bring more!

'04 Suz Marauder 800

BubbaGump
Legendary
Legendary

For those who missed it....

#60 Unread post by BubbaGump »

We recently took a group trip from Edmonton to Canmore where we stayed in a gorgeous condo and took in the sights and tried running through screen doors. :frusty:

It was an excellent ride w. us leaving Edm Friday and half of the group returning Sunday with the other half coming back Monday. It was a great time with an awesome bunch. One of the hightlights was meeting TotalMotorcycle, Bok and their friends and significant others in Calgary! I'm hoping we do it again soon........... :)
Those of you who think you're cool annoy those of us who really are! 8)