Keep a training journal on your computer for maximum results

John M
Rookie
Rookie
Sex: Male

Keep a training journal on your computer for maximum results

#1 Unread post by John M »

I´ve made a computer program that works as training- and diet diary. You can make your own training- and diet-schedules and keep a journal of all your training sessions.

You can see statistics of your laptimes in form of a diagram. With the help of the diagram you hopefully can see which training schedule and setup that makes the better laptimes.

Read about the program and download it for free at http://www.mxtrainingjournal.com

It would be really nice to hear what you think of the program. Should i improve it in some way or maybe add some functions? :)
www.mxtrainingjournal.com

cruisinflatout
Elite
Elite

#2 Unread post by cruisinflatout »

doesn't all this stat work take away from the actual ridin'?

I digress...I think the program looks pretty decent...not sure about the colour scheme though...but maybe you ride a kawy?? lol

Anyways, I'm a programmer too...nice to see "the little guy" make something and not just buy it :mrgreen:
cruise flat out - www.cruiseflatout.com

With the re-emergence of naked bikes, one day soon, real men will be able to bring their motors out of the false shadows of molded plastic and show their motors to the world without fear of ridicule or shame.

John M
Rookie
Rookie

#3 Unread post by John M »

cruisinflatout wrote:doesn't all this stat work take away from the actual ridin'?

I digress...I think the program looks pretty decent...not sure about the colour scheme though...but maybe you ride a kawy?? lol

Anyways, I'm a programmer too...nice to see "the little guy" make something and not just buy it :mrgreen:
Hehe, you can change the colour scheme if you want to :laughing: Take a look under the section "Appearance" on www.mxtrainingjournal.com 8)

John M
Rookie
Rookie

#4 Unread post by John M »

I´ve now updated the website. You can now subscribe for the Mx Training Journal newsletter at
http://www.mxtrainingjournal.com/ :D

John M
Rookie
Rookie

#5 Unread post by John M »

You can now download the fullversion of Mx Training Journal :D