BuzZz
Site Supporter - Platinum
Site Supporter - Platinum
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 47
My Motorcycle: makes my 'nads tingle

Rider access

#1 Unread post by BuzZz »

Since we have riders scattered all over the place, I was wondering where everyone rode thier dirt machines? I hear it's getting harder to find places in the States to ride, I know there's alot less places your welcome up here than there used to be.

We have Community Pastures around here, basically, free grazing land for cattle ranchers to help out in bad years (since it's really almost desert around here), but off-road vehicles are allowed to use the land too. Legally your machine must be insured and registered, but in reality, I've never seen or heard of anyone being hassled about it in one.

It's that or private land here, the rest is farmland, and they frown on you tearing through crops.....

Some people ride only at MX tracks I hear. But not around here, there is a sever shortage of actual tracks.

What's it like where you ride?
No Witnesses.... :shifty:

emperorjordan
Elite
Elite
Sex: Male

#2 Unread post by emperorjordan »

We have some trails that go through the national forest here.... but they are all strict and mean (damn rangers) about sound regs and stuff, So most of the time we ride at my friends 600+ acre ranch.
-2005 Suzuki DRZ-400S (The Fast Color).
- FMF Power Core 4
- 3x3" Air Box Mod, DynoJet Kit
- Dunlop D606 Tires
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather--who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car