Manufactures

Ladymx
Site Supporter - Platinum
Sex: Male

Manufactures

#1 Unread post by Ladymx »

Do you think manufactures should make some motorcycles specifically for the female market? Different colors and different sizes in seat height and handle bars? What do you think? Would you buy a pink bike? or would you just keep changing stock to fit to you?

sunshine229
Sex: Female
Years Riding: 14
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

#2 Unread post by sunshine229 »

I would not buy a pink bike. I absolutely love pink, but imagine the resale value!! I am happy with the selection of bikes that are available on the market right now. Red, black, silver, blue, yellow are all good colours for both sexes.

Andrea :)
Andrea :sun:

Loonette
Sex: Female
Years Riding: 13
My Motorcycle: 2006/Kawasaki/Mean Streak/best bike ever

#3 Unread post by Loonette »

I'm with Andrea with thinking about the resale value. Since the female market is still smaller in comparison the the male market, I think both the manufacturers and the original purchaser might have a hard time selling a bike that looks too girlie.

My new bike is a very pretty bright royal blue. It can work for a girl or a guy. I will add my own flavor - elastic-threaded beads around the brake fluid and clutch fluid reseviors, feminist magnets on the tank - a couple little things like that. These are also things that Scan can remove from the bike if wants to take it for a ride.

Cheers,
Loonette
FIRST RESPONDERS DO IT WITH LIGHTS AND SIRENS!! :smoke:
Find 'em hot, leave 'em wet...

2006 Mean Streak 1600

chickenhawk
Veteran
Veteran

#4 Unread post by chickenhawk »

There are already bikes out there for everyone. JMO

bngarza
Rookie
Rookie

#5 Unread post by bngarza »

I would LOVE a pink bike!!! The bike i have now has pink roses on it and my name!!!! And guys have even offered to by my bike!! I'm hoping to get a new bike at the end of this year or the begining of next. And the first thing its getting..... A paint job!!! They only offer the bike in Black. so I'm gonna have hot pink flames put on.
Lady Riders ROCK!!
Picture of my tank.