2013 Husqvarna TR650 Strada: Cool Wall Vote & Discuss
More photos and information: http://www.totalmotorcycle.com/motorcycles/2013models/2013-Husqvarna-TR650Strada.htm2013 Husqvarna TR650 Strada: Cool Wall Vote & Discuss
Husqvarna TR 650 Strada and TR 650 Terra – two powerful characters for on-road and off-road riding.
With the new TR 650 Strada and the new TR 650 Terra,
Husqvarna Motorcycles extends its program of highly agile, dynamic single-cylinder motorcycles by adding two attractive new machines.
Their slim, wiry stature and masculine, dynamic design gives the new Husqvarna TR 650 models a progressive, light and energetic look, whether as the "Terra" version for light terrain or as the "Strada" version for asphalt-based motorcycling fun. At the same time, the two new Husqvarna models are clearly set apart from their competitors with their outstanding overall package of handling and riding dynamics as well as in terms of design. Along with their relatively low weight, a powerful single-cylinder engine and an agile, directionally-stable chassis they embody the passion of motorcycling and the fascinating world of Husqvarna Motorcycles.
Outstandingly powerful single-cylinder engine in the BMW Motorrad mould.
In terms of engine technology, the TR 650 Strada and TR 650 Terra rely on the tried and tested basis of the G 650 GS by BMW Motorrad. However, this liquid-cooled single-cylinder power unit with two overhead camshafts and 652 cc was extensively modified and its performance significantly enhanced for use in the two new Husqvarna models. It delivers 43 kW (58 hp) at
7,250 rpm, developing its maximum torque of 60 Nm at 5,750 rpm. For those countries with graduated licencing, there is also there is also a reduced power version on offer as an ex works option with 35 kW (48 hp) at 7,250 rpm and 54 Nm of torque at 5,750 rpm.
2013 Husqvarna TR650 Strada Key Features
- Powerful, high-revving single-cylinder engine with a 652 cc capacity.
- Output 43 kW (58 hp) at 7,250 rpm and maximum torque of 60 Nm at 5,750 rpm.
- Output version 35 kW (48 hp) at 7,250 rpm and maximum torque of
54 Nm at 5,750 rpm as an ex works option for those countries offering graduated licences.
- TR 650 Strada, unladen weight: 168 kg (370.37 lbs) / weight fully fuelled: 186 kg (410.06 lbs). (US-Version: 374.78 lbs / 414.47 lbs)
- TR 650 Terra, unladen weight: 166 kg (365.96 lbs) / weight fully fuelled: 184 kg (405.65 lbs). (US-Version n.a.)
- TR 650 Terra without ABS, unladen weight: 165 kg (363,76 lbs) / weight fully fuelled: 183 kg (403.44 lbs). (US-Version: 368.17 lbs / 410.06 lbs)
- Handling-oriented, robust chassis concept with split-backbone frame and swing arm made of steel as well as telescopic fork and rear shock with linkage (suspension travel at front and rear 190 mm / 7.5”).
- Light alloy cast wheels in finely wrought 10-spoke design for the
TR 650 Strada and characteristic off-road spoke wheels with light-alloy rims and hubs for the TR650 Terra.
- Highly stable brake system with single disc brake front and rear and ABS (as standard in the TR 650 Strada, ex works option for the TR 650 Terra).
- Masculine design with dynamically-shaped body panels.
- Fuel tank placed to optimise centre of gravity for enhanced handling.
- Options and special accessories: ABS (TR 650 Terra only), power reduction to 35 kW (48 hp), windshield, hand protectors, low seat, engine guard, heated grips, alarm system, rear softbag, topcase, side pannier.2013 Husqvarna TR650 Strada - USA Specifications/Technical Details
US MSRP Price: See dealer for Pricing.
Capacity cc 652
Bore/stroke mm 100/83
Output kW/hp 43/58 at engine speed rpm 7,250
Torque Nm 60 at engine speed rpm 5,750
Type Water-cooled single-cylinder engine
Compression/fuel 12.3:1 / Premium unleaded (95 AKI)
Valve control DOHC (double overhead camshaft), bucket tappets
Valves per cylinder 4
Fuel management Marelli FI engine control
Emission control Closed-loop 3-way catalytic converter
Alternator W 400
Battery V/Ah 12/11
Clutch Multiplate wet clutch, mechanically activated
Gearbox Constant mesh 5-speed gearbox
Rear wheel drive Chain
Frame construction type Steel bridge frame with bolt-on steel rear frame
Front wheel suspension Sachs Up Side Down fork, ø 46 mm
Rear wheel suspension Steel swingarm with progressive link and Sachs shock absorber, spring preload mechanically adjustable, rebound damping adjustable
Suspension travel, front/rear mm 190/190 (7.5"/7.5")
Wheel castor: Without ABS:112 (with ABS: 115)
Wheelbase mm 1501 (59.1")
Steering head angle ° 63 (with ABS: 63,5)
Brakes front Brembo hydraulically actuated single disc brake, dia. 300 mm, floating two caliper brake
rear Brembo hydraulically actuated single disc brake, dia. 240 mm, floating single caliper brake
ABS ABS, disengageable (option)
Wheels Spoked wheels
front 1.85 x 21"
rear Without ABS: 3.00 x 18" (with ABS: 3.00 x 17")
Tires front 90/90 R21
rear Without ABS: 140/80 R18 (with ABS: 140/80 R17)
Dimensions and weights
Total length mm 2,267 (89.3”)
Total width with mirrors mm 875 (34.45")
Seat height: Without ABS: 875 (34.5”) (with ABS: 865/34.1”)
Unladen weight to DIN, road ready kg: Without ABS: 183 (403.44 lbs) (US: 368.17 lbs) (with ABS: 184/405.65 lbs)
Permitted total weight kg 369 (813,50 lbs) (US: 381/839,95 lbs)
Fuel tank capacity l 14 (3,08 Imp Gal) (US: 13.5/3.08 US Gal)
90 km/h l/100 km 3.2 (88.3 Imp mpg)
120 km/h l/100 km 4.3 (65,7 Imp mpg)
Maximum speed km/h: 170 (105 mph)
More photos and information: http://www.totalmotorcycle.com/motorcycles/2013models/2013-Husqvarna-TR650Strada.htm
_________________2013 Motorcycle Model Guides2012 Motorcycle Model Guides2013 ATV/Quad Model Guides
Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Buell, Can-Am, Ducati, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.