Edmonton Bike Events

KarateChick
Site Supporter - Gold
Site Supporter - Gold
Sex: Male

#91 Unread post by KarateChick »

BubbaG organized a ride today - hit Wetaskiwin's museum for a m-c exhibition and stunt show. BG's "friend" Bob was with us too according to him (I only see Suz, BubbaG, Forrest & Char...)

Younggun joined us after he managed to catch up to us on his "scooter"

Here's one of the burnouts and what's left of the tire afterwards
Ya right, :wink: there are only 2 kinds of bikes: It's a Ninja... look that one's a Harley... oh there's a Ninja... Harley...Ninja...

[img]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j135/KarateChick_2006/IMG_1245_1.jpg[/img]

Malice
Veteran
Veteran

#92 Unread post by Malice »

Today was the Annual Edmonton Motorcycle Toy Run.
Anyone and everyone in Edmonton is invited to ride their bike to donate 1 new toy to Santas Anonymous. Generally about 3,000 bikes show up for the event.

There were 16 bikes in our Posse today, with at least 19 people total. While not everyone joined for the Toy Run, appearances were made beforehand at Denny's or afterwards at The Garage.

Here's some of the bikes lined up outside Denny's.

A few of the lovley ladies of the Edmonton Biker Group. L-R Therap, MaliceJr, and KarateChick

Rocking down Refinery Row

MaliceJr & Mandy amongst the Crowd.

Our Crew

More pictures can be found here
If the person in the next lane at the stoplight rolls up the window and locks the door, support their view of life by snarling at them.

'04 Suz Marauder 800

mandyedwards
Regular
Regular

#93 Unread post by mandyedwards »

nice pics there malice. not too fond of the one with me and malicjr though, I look like a damn humpback the way the pic was taken loll....sure was alot of bikes in that pic though!
mandy

BubbaGump
Legendary
Legendary

6183/10111

#94 Unread post by BubbaGump »

Wow - what an awesome season! In just over 13 weeks of riding - I managed to clock on 6183mi/10,111km. I also met some very interesting and diverse people. Lets see.....I met:

Sevulturus
Karate Chick
Malice
Lil Malice
bok447
frzn
Forrest
younggun
mandyedwards
Therap
Bob
Kris
Mashby
Bok & His lovely Mrs.
Total Motorcycle & His lovely Mrs.
Jawnny Ray
Andrea

I'm sure I might have missed someone - If so I apologize. And to all those that were able to come out this season - thanks for a wicked time! I haven't had as much fun as I did this season! :salute:
Those of you who think you're cool annoy those of us who really are! 8)

KarateChick
Site Supporter - Gold
Site Supporter - Gold

#95 Unread post by KarateChick »

Aww thanks BubbaG :cry: *sniff sniff*. I'm touched. Here's a tribute just to you....

Ya right, :wink: there are only 2 kinds of bikes: It's a Ninja... look that one's a Harley... oh there's a Ninja... Harley...Ninja...

[img]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j135/KarateChick_2006/IMG_1245_1.jpg[/img]

blues2cruise
Sex: Female
Years Riding: 16
My Motorcycle: 2000 Yamaha V-Star 1100

#96 Unread post by blues2cruise »

It sure does look like you all had a good season. Are all your bikes tucked away for the winter now?
When does the new season start?

BubbaGump
Legendary
Legendary

#97 Unread post by BubbaGump »

blues2cruise wrote:It sure does look like you all had a good season. Are all your bikes tucked away for the winter now?
When does the new season start?
I just winterized mine yesterday - although I haven't been able to ride it for nearly a month. Hopefully the new season will be early April. Unlike you lucky west coasters - we'll get a few feet of snow. :evil:
Those of you who think you're cool annoy those of us who really are! 8)

andrewbuston
Tricycle Squid
Tricycle Squid
Years Riding: 99
My Motorcycle: yamaha

Re: Edmonton Bike Events

#98 Unread post by andrewbuston »

Good one..

rajubhaiya
Tricycle Squid
Tricycle Squid
Years Riding: 3
My Motorcycle: FEFERF

#99 Unread post by rajubhaiya »

I'm not sure how old you are, but there is also a Retreads chapter in Edmonton. It's a "motorcycle gang," for people over 40. They meet every 1st and 3rd Sunday at the Yellowhead Inn on... The Yellowhead. Around 170th street I believe.

sainivedant41
Rookie
Rookie
My Motorcycle: FEFERF

#100 Unread post by sainivedant41 »

I'm not sure how old you are, but there is also a Retreads chapter in Edmonton. It's a "motorcycle gang," for people over 40. They meet every 1st and 3rd Sunday at the Yellowhead Inn on... The Yellowhead. Around 170th street I believe. get-mobdro.com