My Moto Guzzi V7. Does it smell like pizza or is it just me?

Djeader
Tricycle Squid
Tricycle Squid
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 100
My Motorcycle: 2017/ktm/1290

Re: My Moto Guzzi V7. Does it smell like pizza or is it just me?

#281 Unread post by Djeader »

The only issue was the Motorcycle Bimota came with 2 horns! ARGH. I needed another one. Lucky, NAPA still sells them! 15 min ride and I have another horn (Low tone to go with the High tone I have on right now). I installed the first one and let me say, DO NOT HONK in the garage! Whew that's LOUD. I can't imagine what 2 of these will sound like! LOUD+?

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

Re: My Moto Guzzi V7. Does it smell like pizza or is it just me?

#282 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

Djeader wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 12:02 am The only issue was the Motorcycle Bimota came with 2 horns! ARGH. I needed another one. Lucky, NAPA still sells them! 15 min ride and I have another horn (Low tone to go with the High tone I have on right now). I installed the first one and let me say, DO NOT HONK in the garage! Whew that's LOUD. I can't imagine what 2 of these will sound like! LOUD+?
One horn is for the low tone while the other is for the high tone. The two tones help the other vehicles around you hear you better, such as the higher tone cutting through a radio being played loud in the car, the low tone helps "penetrate" windows in a car that could be rolled up. :)

Mike
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.