Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

Inspiration Friday: Explore the Unexpected

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

Inspiration Friday: Explore the Unexpected

https://www.totalmotorcycle.com/inspira ... nexpected/

“Explore the unexpected” is the motto of the 8th edition of the BMW Motorrad International GS Trophy, which will take place in late summer 2022 in Albania one of the last still largely untouched off-road paradises in Europe. 28 International teams will complete in this unique adventure competition that previously took place in exotic locals of Tunisia, South Africa, Patagonia, Canada, Thailand, Mongolia and most recently New Zealand.

The International GS Trophy is an event that celebrates the “spirit” of the legendary BMW GS models. It offers everything that a GS motorbike was made for: Riding fun, adventure and challenges.

The participating nations look forward to exciting but also work-intensive times as they organise the qualifying events and select their teams for this unique adventure competition. 22 international teams and, for the first time, 6 international women’s teams will be selected in the coming months.

https://www.totalmotorcycle.com/inspira ... nexpected/
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.

Miles_Ha11
Veteran
Veteran
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 3
My Motorcycle: 2016 Ducati Supersport

Re: Inspiration Friday: Explore the Unexpected

#2 Unread post by Miles_Ha11 »

Interesting, I am glad that this event will take place next year. I am really hoping that pandemic will be over soon.