Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

Inspiration Friday: Non-Buyer’s Remorse

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

Inspiration Friday: Non-Buyer’s Remorse

https://www.totalmotorcycle.com/inspira ... s-remorse/

Love at first sight. Perfect color, perfect looks, your heart pounds, that’s the bike for me you said, but you didn’t buy it… Why? Today I bring you Inspiration Friday: Non-Buyer’s Remorse edition. Motorcycles come and go, the years pass by, but some bikes just stick in your head and heart and you look back with rose colored glasses and think, wow, that would have been amazing if I just owned that bike. Now that style is gone, the fashion trend changes, the newer bikes never look right or good enough or comfortable enough or offer what that motorcycle you never bought did. You think of buying it used, but it’s super rare because like you, others were on the fence about buying it, waiting for it to be “cheaper” used. Now the manufacturers don’t even offer that model anymore because not only you didn’t buy it but others didn’t either and the chance of owning it new is lost.

Non-buyer’s remorse, we all have it, had it or will have it. I do. You most likely do too. And this week’s Inspiration Friday: Non-Buyer’s Remorse was inspired to me not only by my own experiences but also by one of my staff, whom, it looking for a bike he and I know he should have bought new in the first place!

It’s one of the reasons I bought my Moto Guzzi, after not buying a 2010 Yamaha MT-01 Special Edition pictured in the title photo. Loved that bike, the color, the incredible sound, the look, the concept, but nope, didn’t buy it and now it’s 11 years old and rare. But my Guzzi V7 I jumped on right away, bought it first year offered and new and wow I could not have been happier! Now the new, new, new version of my Moto Guzzi V7 is out, the 2021 Moto Guzzi V7 improved in every way, they are not a big seller and have loads of character, hmmm, maybe it is time to get a new bike again…
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.