Legendary 300
Legendary 300
Sex: Female
Years Riding: 100
My Motorcycle: Triumph America 07

#61 Unread post by Triumphgirl »

jstark47 wrote:
Triumphgirl wrote:
Ninja Geoff wrote:Uh oh, canadian bikers are going to attack. Americans, ASSEMBLE YOUR SUV'S AND CHAARGE!
"CANADA" The sleeping Giant?
:hobbyhorse:
Eight months of winter outta every twelve?? I'd sleep through that too!!!!!! :mrgreen:
HAHAHA, HAVE TO AGREE WITH YOU THERE!!!

Manic
Rookie
Rookie
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 2
My Motorcycle: 2009 Kawi Ninja 250

#62 Unread post by Manic »

Fargo360 wrote: Winnipeg is one darn cold place, and being just south of the 'Peg, we don't have it much better....

Speaking of being close to the 'Peg, and being assimilated...As far as some people in the States think, North Dakota is already part of Canada.
It's not too bad here. At least it's a dry cold. After all... there can't be any moisture in the air at -45C (-49F)

Up here in the peg, we already view Grand Forks as being part of Canada. Soon we'll take over Fargo, then the world. :twisted:

We'll do anything to lengthen our current riding season (which is something like 11 days).

Fargo360
Elite
Elite
My Motorcycle: 1998 Honda VTR1000 SuperHawk 996

#63 Unread post by Fargo360 »

Sweet, I'm not the only person from the RRV. You guys looking forward to some of this flooding, or will the ditch take care of most of that?
1976 Honda CBR360R/T
1998 Honda VTR1000 SuperHawk 996

Fargo, ND supports global warming

zed
Site Supporter - Gold
Site Supporter - Gold

#64 Unread post by zed »

fireguzzi wrote:
Gummiente wrote:
Fargo360 wrote:My Grandpa says I bleed red because that's my Canadian showing through (he's from Canada), I think its because blood hemoglobin is red, but he insists that only Canadians bleed red, and true Canadians blood doesn't have a irony smell...it smells like maple syrup.
True Canadian blood also evaporates before it can be analysed.
Must be all the high alcohol content beer you guys drink.

It's not the beer, it's the screech!
I always follow the rules.
The only exception to the rule occurs when I make an exception to the rule not to make an exception to the rule and that only occurs under exceptional circumstances.

2005 Vulcan 500 LTD

jstark47
Site Supporter - Silver
Site Supporter - Silver
Years Riding: 16
My Motorcycle: '12 Tiger 800, '03 Trophy 1200

#65 Unread post by jstark47 »

Manic wrote:
Fargo360 wrote:Speaking of being close to the 'Peg, and being assimilated...As far as some people in the States think, North Dakota is already part of Canada.
Up here in the peg, we already view Grand Forks as being part of Canada. Soon we'll take over Fargo........ :twisted:
Take Detroit too while yer at it, wouldja? You can rename it "Lower North Windsor" or something like that.....
2003 Triumph Trophy 1200
2009 BMW F650GS (wife's)
2012 Triumph Tiger 800
2018 Yamaha XT250 (wife's)
2013 Kawasaki KLX250S

Manic
Rookie
Rookie
Years Riding: 2
My Motorcycle: 2009 Kawi Ninja 250

#66 Unread post by Manic »

Fargo360 wrote:Sweet, I'm not the only person from the RRV. You guys looking forward to some of this flooding, or will the ditch take care of most of that?
The ditch should handle a lot of it, but now with the whack of snow and rain we are getting, we will be in trouble.

Flood forcasters are talking worse than 97 levels now. I heard that Grand Forks is getting whacked today.

Might have to sell the bike and buy a boat.

MTexile
Elite
Elite
Years Riding: 11
My Motorcycle: 09 FXD & 03 XL 1200C

#67 Unread post by MTexile »

"Take Detroit too while yer at it, wouldja? You can rename it "Lower North Windsor" or something like that....."

-They and the Brits captured it in 1812, I think and gave it back. Maybe they knew something we didn't back then...
2009 Harley Super Glide ("Therapy")

Mr. Invisible
Elite
Elite

#68 Unread post by Mr. Invisible »

With Canada attacking from the north, and Mexico attacking from the south, all we have to do is to sit back and let Canada take care of Mexico. :laughing:

Wrider
Site Supporter - Gold
Site Supporter - Gold
Years Riding: 4
My Motorcycle: 2005 Kawasaki Z750S

#69 Unread post by Wrider »

I used to work with a mexican guy, he was born and raised in the US but was of Mexican decent. He used to work in a factory in Michigan. The guys he worked with used to give him crap about where his green card was. Sad part was that he was the only one there who didn't need one! :laughing: All those Canadian border hoppers working in our factories! :wink:
Have owned - 2001 Suzuki Volusia
Current bike - 2005 Kawasaki Z750S
MMI Graduation date January 9th, 2009. Factory Certifications in Suzuki and Yamaha

Tennif Shoe
Legendary 300
Legendary 300
Years Riding: 5
My Motorcycle: VTX 1800c

#70 Unread post by Tennif Shoe »

Washington must have heard of this because they just approve something like 100 million dollars for border camers for an early warning system :lol:
03 Honda VTX 1800c
87 Yamaha TT350
86 Kawasaki Vulcan 750 (sold) Have fun in Mexico Mr. Vulcan!

YES my spellin sucks, get over it, or you can be my personal spell check