shipping information

doox00
Tricycle Squid
Tricycle Squid

shipping information

#1 Unread post by doox00 »

Hey all, I need a bike shipped, anyone have some links of companies that can crate up and ship a bike out?

thanks all

Johnj
Site Supporter - Platinum
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 34
My Motorcycle: A Bolt of Lightning

#2 Unread post by Johnj »

Post a list of all the shipping companies in your area, with their phone numbers, and I'll call them all, and ask them for you.

:shooting2:
People say I'm stupid and apathetic. I don't know what that means, and I don't care.
Always wear a helmet, eye protection, and protective clothing. Never ride under the influence of drugs or alcohol.

d2mini
Elite
Elite

#3 Unread post by d2mini »

Johnj wrote:Post a list of all the shipping companies in your area, with their phone numbers, and I'll call them all, and ask them for you.

:shooting2:

mmmmmm..... i love the smell of sarcasm in the morning. :lol:
-dennis

2004 Triumph Thruxton 900
2006 Suzuki V-Strom DL650

wickedrider
Elite
Elite

#4 Unread post by wickedrider »

Try this link. It is like ebay. the carriers bid to carry your merchandise.

[url]p://www.uship.com/[/url]

Johnj
Years Riding: 34
My Motorcycle: A Bolt of Lightning

#5 Unread post by Johnj »

If you click on the gunner, you get 45 pages of Goggle search for "bike shippers".
People say I'm stupid and apathetic. I don't know what that means, and I don't care.
Always wear a helmet, eye protection, and protective clothing. Never ride under the influence of drugs or alcohol.

Grace022011
Tricycle Squid
Tricycle Squid
Sex: Female
Years Riding: 100
My Motorcycle: 1987 splendor plus

Re: shipping information

#6 Unread post by Grace022011 »

Choosing the best shipping method is a wise business investment. Small business owners should be aware that most people can find the actual shipping cost online, so it would not be difficult for customers to learn about the overload on the shipment takes place. It is important to ensure that the choice of the best method can not only choose the best method to meet their needs but also the needs of their clients.

ManMan1
Tricycle Squid
Tricycle Squid
Years Riding: 6
My Motorcycle: 1978 Harley-Davidson Fxs

#7 Unread post by ManMan1 »

Hey. My friend from Russia did it. His name is Andrey, now he lives in New York. He says that he turned to one company, which created the bike as he wanted, and then through another company he delivered it to himself. I don’t remember what kind of companies they were, but before delivering the bike to himself, he read many articles on the topic of delivery. Everything went well. The bike was delivered in excellent condition. The guys above are right in their own way. I am glad if I could help you with my experience.

FlimsyFrog
Tricycle Squid
Tricycle Squid
My Motorcycle: BMW

#8 Unread post by FlimsyFrog »

ManMan1 wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:11 pm Hey. My friend from Russia did it. His name is Andrey, now he lives in New York. He says that he turned to one company, which created the bike as he wanted, and then through another company he delivered it to himself. I don’t remember what kind of companies they were, but before delivering the bike to himself, he read many articles on the topic of delivery. Everything went well. The bike was delivered in excellent condition. The guys above are right in their own way. I am glad if I could help you with my experience. UPSers website

Thank you so much your site has nice content