another vid of our hard working soldiers.

VermilionX
Super Legendary 5000
Super Legendary 5000
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 6
My Motorcycle: '06 Suzuki GSX-R 750

another vid of our hard working soldiers.

#1 Unread post by VermilionX »

Bikes Owned:
Gixxer 1000 K6 (stolen)
Gixxer 750 K6

Bikes Wanted:
VMAX
a super kewl cafe racer

NorthernPete
Years Riding: 11
My Motorcycle: 1988 Kawasaki Vulcan 1500

#2 Unread post by NorthernPete »

heh heh heh.....that was pretty good....
1988 VN1500
2009 GS500F

dr_bar
Site Supporter - Diamond
Site Supporter - Diamond
Years Riding: 44
My Motorcycle: 2007 Yamaha Royal Star Venture

#3 Unread post by dr_bar »

Damn... do we need a new topic for every single stupid video you find??? Why don't you just put them all in the same place, instead of being an attention mean... ???

I wish I could find that damned video about instructions to a new forum poster. It should be required viewing before being allowed to post here....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Four wheels move the body.
Two wheels move the soul!"

CNF2002
Site Supporter - Silver
Site Supporter - Silver

#4 Unread post by CNF2002 »

Dr Bar has a point...while funny, maybe we should have a section specific to motorcycle videos. Might help organize some of the video clutter.

PS: I no longer view the videos since I usually access this forum at work (its a lot less fun to post on a message board when you're not getting paid for it) and some of these videos go to pages that have inappropriate content (for work anyway). Figuring out a way to post JUST the video, instead of a page with lots of other videos, might be something to look into.
2002 Buell Blast 500 /¦\
[url=http://www.putfile.com][img]http://x10.putfile.com/3/8221543225.gif[/img][/url]
[url=http://www.totalmotorcycle.com/BBS/viewtopic.php?t=11790]Confessions of a Commuter[/url]

VermilionX
Super Legendary 5000
Super Legendary 5000
Years Riding: 6
My Motorcycle: '06 Suzuki GSX-R 750

#5 Unread post by VermilionX »

CNF2002 wrote:
PS: I no longer view the videos since I usually access this forum at work (its a lot less fun to post on a message board when you're not getting paid for it) and some of these videos go to pages that have inappropriate content (for work anyway). Figuring out a way to post JUST the video, instead of a page with lots of other videos, might be something to look into.

this site doesn't support that feature so i can't just post the video.

i can do it on other forums that allwo it.
Bikes Owned:
Gixxer 1000 K6 (stolen)
Gixxer 750 K6

Bikes Wanted:
VMAX
a super kewl cafe racer

dr_bar
Site Supporter - Diamond
Site Supporter - Diamond
Years Riding: 44
My Motorcycle: 2007 Yamaha Royal Star Venture

#6 Unread post by dr_bar »

But you can put all of your vids into one string in one forum, saving people from scrolling through pages of sh*t every time they logon. Every single time you have a thought, you start a new topic string, even when there have been several strings on the same topic, even some by you. Learn how to be more user friendly on the site or I will join the growing group soliciting for you being banned. :roll:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Four wheels move the body.
Two wheels move the soul!"

Kal
Site Supporter - Gold
Site Supporter - Gold
Sex: Female
Years Riding: 14
My Motorcycle: 1998 Kawasaki GPZ500S

#7 Unread post by Kal »

CNF2002 wrote:PS: I no longer view the videos since I usually access this forum at work (its a lot less fun to post on a message board when you're not getting paid for it) and some of these videos go to pages that have inappropriate content (for work anyway).
That'd be me as well... Although our netnanny will not allow me to view most videos posted by Verm.
Kal...
Relationship Squid...

GPZ500S, CB250N, GB250Clubman

spinner
Elite
Elite

#8 Unread post by spinner »

Our office monitors network usage and viewing videos are not allowed. Whenever a file is downloaded with a .avi, .wmv, .mpg, etc extension, a flag is place on your username . :shock:

Big brother is always watching.
.:2006 GSX-R 600:.

[img]http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k48/cspinner/65f4a1ec5a001a02396ac2d1baa8e31a.jpg[/img]

xk
Site Supporter - Silver
Site Supporter - Silver

#9 Unread post by xk »

dr_bar wrote:But you can put all of your vids into one string in one forum, saving people from scrolling through pages of sh*t every time they logon. Every single time you have a thought, you start a new topic string, even when there have been several strings on the same topic, even some by you. Learn how to be more user friendly on the site or I will join the growing group soliciting for you being banned. :roll:
Banned is a bit harsh methinks. How about resetting his post count to 0? That would be a tragedy of cosmic proportions! :laughing:
Speed never killed anyone. It's suddenly becoming stationary that gets you. -- Jeremy Clarkson

BuzZz
Site Supporter - Platinum
Site Supporter - Platinum
Years Riding: 47
My Motorcycle: makes my 'nads tingle

#10 Unread post by BuzZz »

Verm, do you enjoy being disliked by such a large majority of people here? It sure seems like it. You post reams of immature-to-outright-stupid krap, ignore good advice from people who actually know what they are talking about, or worse, attempt to tell them why they are wrong with inaccurate arguments and feeble excuses. And somehow you think this makes you popular? right? or funny? (personally, I think you are funny... but not in a humorous way, just in an orientationally confused way, but that's not the issue).

You have been given a number of good options to rectify this and make this site more enjoyable for OTHER USERS (since you fail to twig to the fact that this place is not here for you alone), the most sensible one being.....
PUT THIS SHIIT IN YOUR BLOG!!!

All these video links you think are so entertaining, all the 'I want this'... 'Look at the shiny thing'..... 'I need this to be a good rider'.... 'Ain't I cool, and I got a video to prove it' topics and thread hijacks could, and should, be placed in your blog. Anyone else who enjoys them (all 3 of them) can find this junk there, and the rest of us can be spared your warped view of our favorite passtime.

And you could be spared being told what a flucking idiot you are by folks who know an idiot when they see one. And they see one in every post you make......

When you first started posting here, I thought you were a decent guy with some odd ideas, but basically there was some hope for you. You have proven to me and others that I was wrong, and you are a hopeless wannabe.... who will never be.

You got your blog. Use it. Abuse it. Do whatever you like in it. But spare those of us with an I.Q. higher than our shoe size your version of what riding is about.

Think you can handle that? Or are just an attention mean?

I think I know the answer already, but let's see if I'm wrong. :evil:
No Witnesses.... :shifty: