SUV Driving Soccer Moms

CYNWAGON
Elite
Elite
Sex: Male

#31 Unread post by CYNWAGON »

You're on!.....but you have to be engaged in conversation on your cell phone, and you have to pick up at least one kid from a soccer game while the race is on....
Only if I can have a coffee in the other hand and drive with my knee! :wink:
wow you drive a motorcycle.... How many trees have you run into cause when you start to drive a motorcycle bad things happen. Now if you ment you ride your m50 then SWEEETT!!!!
Sorry, my bad! :oops:

Most suv drivers are soccer moms and 80% of the time those are the people who pull out in front of even garbage trucks.

I'm usually the one flipping off the garbage truck that cut me off. Happens quite often, apparently the stop sign by the landfill is optional.
'08 Suzuki M50 Yellow & Grey (she's my bumblebee)

redwing
Elite
Elite

#32 Unread post by redwing »

BuzZz wrote:Pretty much anybody on the road who isn't me, is braindead. :mrgreen:

I'm an equal opportunity assshole...... I hate everyone. :twisted:

Once again ... BuzzZz is right.
2008 BMW R1200R and is it sweet...

jaskc78
Site Supporter - Platinum
Site Supporter - Platinum
Years Riding: 6
My Motorcycle: N/A

#33 Unread post by jaskc78 »

+1 to Brackstone and +1 to Gummiente. Definitely hot.

What were we talking about again?
"Dude, women are like Vol-Tron. The more you can hook up the better it gets!" --RvB
Currently waiting on a new hip before I can get a new bike.

ofblong
Legendary 2500
Legendary 2500
Years Riding: 4
My Motorcycle: 1996 Honda Shadow Deluxe VLX

#34 Unread post by ofblong »

CYNWAGON wrote:
You're on!.....but you have to be engaged in conversation on your cell phone, and you have to pick up at least one kid from a soccer game while the race is on....
Only if I can have a coffee in the other hand and drive with my knee! :wink:
wow you drive a motorcycle.... How many trees have you run into cause when you start to drive a motorcycle bad things happen. Now if you ment you ride your m50 then SWEEETT!!!!
Sorry, my bad! :oops:

Most suv drivers are soccer moms and 80% of the time those are the people who pull out in front of even garbage trucks.

I'm usually the one flipping off the garbage truck that cut me off. Happens quite often, apparently the stop sign by the landfill is optional.
LOL you mean stop signs with white borders right? :twisted:
96' Honda Shadow Deluxe VLX
Dream bike: Ducati Multistrada 1100S
[img]http://hdbits.org/pic/smilies/hdlove.gif[/img]

CYNWAGON
Elite
Elite

#35 Unread post by CYNWAGON »

LOL you mean stop signs with white borders right?
Sure that's "exactly" what I mean. :twisted:

CYNWAGON
Elite
Elite

#36 Unread post by CYNWAGON »

Stupid Freakin' Soccer Moms!!!!! If she was going to be a moron at least she could have the respect to drive a REAL SUV and not one of those stupid crossovers!!!! :evil:

Never flipped off a fellow soccer mom until today. Didn't have to put my hand to far up since the bike height was almost level with her piece of garbage! :twisted:

Rant's over - carry on.

PacificShot327
Site Supporter - Silver
Site Supporter - Silver
Sex: Female
My Motorcycle: 2000 Kawasaki ZRX1100

#37 Unread post by PacificShot327 »

CYNWAGON wrote:Stupid Freakin' Soccer Moms!!!!! If she was going to be a moron at least she could have the respect to drive a REAL SUV and not one of those stupid crossovers!!!! :evil:

Never flipped off a fellow soccer mom until today. Didn't have to put my hand to far up since the bike height was almost level with her piece of garbage! :twisted:

Rant's over - carry on.

:roll2:

What happened?
"Man cannot remake himself without suffering, for he is both the marble and the sculptor." Alexis Carrel

jmillheiser
Legendary 2500
Legendary 2500

#38 Unread post by jmillheiser »

CYNWAGON wrote:Stupid Freakin' Soccer Moms!!!!! If she was going to be a moron at least she could have the respect to drive a REAL SUV and not one of those stupid crossovers!!!! :evil:

Rant's over - carry on.
You should see what they drive around here. This is the land of the Prerunner.

CYNWAGON
Elite
Elite

#39 Unread post by CYNWAGON »

sorry we had some pretty good storms here and the internet has been out... country livin' is great!

So what happened to turn me against my own kind????

We were out by Drayton Valley, coming east to the bridge, which is 80km/h and can be lousy with cops (nobody does 80). I was doing between 85-90, I like expensive shoes way more than speeding tickets, got past the bridge and started to speed up (it goes up to 100 then). Going up the hill there is a passing lane and I stayed right but I sped up. Apparently, if I'm only going to go a little above the speed limit, I shouldn't speed up to the new speed limit because the little SUV has a hard time passing me...... what a beeatch!