totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

BOGLE AND TICKLE IMPROVE AT SAN DIEGO SX

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

RCH/ Yoshimura/ Suzuki Factory Racing’s Justin Bogle and Broc Tickle made significant strides toward their ultimate goal on Saturday night when the Monster Energy AMA/ FIM World Supercross Championship rolled into PETCO Park in San Diego.

After finishing outside the top-10 in the season opener two weeks ago, Bogle made positive strides in Round 2 with 10th overall in the Main Event while Tickle upped his game by three spots and earned a solid 13th-place.

“There were a lot of positives,” explained Tickle who now sits 15th in the points. “I made it out of the heat race directly into the Main and that’s the first time I’ve done that since the series adopted the new format with timed races. The track was fun and I felt like I was flowing well. Unfortunately, I got a bad start in the Main and I had my work cut out for me from there. I struggled a little bit with my lines and pulling it all together but those are things we’ll work on this week.”
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.