Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

Nick Davis Joins Beta USA

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

Nick Davis Joins $Beta #USA

Press Release

For Immediate Release
Paso Robles, California

Beta USA has signed 22 year old Pennsylvania racer Nick Davis for the remainder of the 2016 GNCC season. Davis will race a factory-prepared Beta 250 RR in the highly contested XC2 class alongside his new teammate Tegan Temple.

"I am so excited to be joining the Factory Beta team for the last four rounds of GNCC racing. I'm looking forward to finish off the year strong and building on a great start to next season! I can't thank Beta enough for giving me this awesome opportunity." Davis explains.

Beta USA's Tim Pilg comments, "We are really happy to add another top-level athlete to our race team. I watched Nick at a couple GNCC's in the past and have always felt he has what it takes to become a champion. Our team manager Zack Huberty is also very pleased to have Nick aboard. We feel he has the talent and determination to put Beta on the top step."

Sincerely,
Your Beta Crew
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.