Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

BAS VAESSEN MX2 BLOG

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

#BAS $VAESSEN MX2 #BLOG

Team Suzuki Press Office – July 19.

The hard work paid off and the dream came true for Dutch teenager Bas Vaessen, who won his first ever EMX250 motocross victory for Team Suzuki World MX2 at the Mantova Grand Prix in Italy three weeks ago. In his Blog, the 18-year-old talks about his first win and how he got there with the help and support from his family and the Suzuki World MX2 team.

I’ve been dreaming of winning a big race for such a long time and it finally became a reality. It’s so special and it was in such a good way: The whole weekend just went great. Time practice was good, my starts were good, riding was going great and everything just fell into place. We have been training for so long and working so hard towards this moment. It was just pure joy when it all happened. A great moment for me, my family, the team and everyone involved.

It has not always been easy and it took some really hard work. I did not have the best of times and some were pretty bad but my parents always supported me, even when nothing was working. Now, all that support is really paying off. I’m feeling great, the Suzuki RM-Z250 is running very good.
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.