Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

GoPro Welcomes Valentino Rossi to the Team

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

$GoPro Welcomes #Valentino @Rossi to the Team

The most dominant motorcycle racer of all time is joining the GoPro Family
SAN MATEO, Calif., July 15, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- GoPro, Inc. (NASDAQ: GPRO) is proud to announce that the winningest MotoGP racer of all time, Valentino Rossi, is officially joining the GoPro Family for 2016 and beyond.
The nine-time World Champion and star of premier motorcycling series, MotoGP, won his first championship in 1997 and continues to vie for the title to this day. With 114 race wins to his name, Rossi has stood atop the podium more than most trophies.
"It's an honor to welcome Valentino to the GoPro family. He is a racing icon and we are very excited to help him share more of his world to both the GoPro audience and his adoring fans," said Todd Ballard, VP of Global Sports Entertainment Marketing.
Rossi, otherwise known as "The Doctor," is beloved worldwide for his masterful prowess on the track, but it is also his charisma off-track that has really magnetized fans from all over the world. With so many eyes on the perennial champion, curiosity of what life is like for Rossi beyond the race track is spread across the globe. Thanks to this new partnership, fans will be able to witness never-before-seen content of Vale's life outside of MotoGP. Together, the leaders in content capture and the brightest star of two-wheel racing will bring fans closer to The Doctor than ever before.
For Rossi fans, this new partnership will grant them access previously impossible, with or without a pit pass at a Grand Prix. For the GoPro audience, the addition of Rossi to the team will yield a vibrant video series that will introduce them to one of the most successful athletes of all time and an infectious personality that has won the admiration of entire industry.
Fittingly, Rossi will don the GoPro logo for the first time this weekend at the GoPro Grand Prix of Deutschland.
"I am excited to partner with GoPro, not only because of the strength of their brand, but also because it will help me capture all of the things I love to do both on and off the track," said Rossi of the new partnership.
It's official: The Doctor is in.
Welcome to the GoPro family, Vale!
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.