Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

ROCZEN & RCH SUZUKI DOMINATE MUDDY CREEK MX

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

@ROCZEN & RCH $SUZUKI DOMINATE #MUDDY CREEK MX

Team Suzuki Press Office – June 28.

For the second week in a row and the fourth time in five races, RCH Suzuki Factory Racing’s Ken Roczen turned in a perfect 1-1 performance to win both motos aboard his Suzuki RM-Z450 at the ultra-fast Muddy Creek Raceway course in Tennessee at the weekend.

At the same time, the 22-year-old German rider notched his fourth overall win of the 2016 Lucas Oil Pro Motocross Championship and 11th of his career. Roczen continues to lead the field in the title chase where he holds a commanding 47-point advantage over his next closest competitor, Eli Tomac.

“I feel like I rode good and obviously Eli (Tomac) crushed it today,” explained Roczen, who was able to outlast his closest rival by just under two seconds in the day’s second moto. “For me it doesn’t matter if I win by 20 seconds or a half-second. A win is a win for me. Even though he’s been fighting hard, I was able to keep him behind me. That’s really all I care about and all that matters. We’re safe so I would say it was another awesome weekend for me, obviously going 1-1. I’m just as happy as I was at previous races where I had a bigger gap (of victory). It doesn’t really matter to me.”
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.